MEANWHILE AT THE BACK OF THE HANGAR ...

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Molyned
Concorde
Concorde

Re: MEANWHILE AT THE BACK OF THE HANGAR ...

Post by Molyned »

Oooooooow :excited: wonderful stuff Dave :agree:
The answer to my prop query is there and also I now know that the rear cargo door 'latch' is in fact the filler cap for a ferry tank.
More work yet for me I see . :cpu:
Cheers :cheers:
Dave M(oly)

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

I usually seem to find pics like that just after I've released something.
No excuses now! :lol:
Dave G.

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

DaveG wrote:I usually seem to find pics like that just after I've released something.
No excuses now! :lol:
Do you know of any like that cover the DH 90 Dragonfly? G-AEDU I've found quite a lot by different people except the interior. I've got a lot of interior direct from NZ on ZK-AYR, & have found a lot of separate exterior shots for her also but none as good as that series!
Keith

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

There's these for the dh90, https://www.flickr.com/photos/giulio_go ... 7514945353 by the same chap I think, but no interior shots. Flickr is a good site for this sort of thing I find. :)
Dave G.

Molyned
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Molyned »

Ha ha ha Keith :lol: - well, you did ask. That lot will keep you busy pushing polys. :agree:
Cheers :cheers:
Dave M(oly)

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

DaveG wrote:There's these for the dh90, https://www.flickr.com/photos/giulio_go ... 7514945353 by the same chap I think, but no interior shots. Flickr is a good site for this sort of thing I find. :)
Thank you DaveG, it does show some more detail than the shots I have at the moment, I just hope my request to the new owner bears fruit for interior cabin shots...I believe its have new carpets fitted at the moment. After looking at the Dragon photos on flickr I did search but nothing showed up for me!

DaveM....not too many polys to push, might need a bit more detail, although a lot doesn't show up because of pixel size & quantity of screens. I should think it will keep you busy just as much though!

Regards
Keith