T2 is still being slowly built for FSX/P3d1,2,3,4

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: T2 is still being slowly built for FSX/P3d1,2,3,4

Post by Vc Ten »

Hi Chris
Sure I can share the files. I could host myself or it would be good if they could be hosted on CBFS. Basically the files are as per Rickoo website It gives the option of downloading Fsx or p3d v4 versions.
After installing the p3d version The aircraft appears fine and most things work as they should, including the glitch from the original ported fsx version from 2007 where you need to go into the 2d panel to initialized electrics.
I pulled the upgraded panels and the gauge cab file from the CBFS current model and copied the 2A panel into the 2A model (not tried the 2B model yet). Again it works as per fsx no problems
I'm not sure where the 64 bit sound gauge is yet, but it works that's the main thing
Out of interest I've run Dave Maltby's Trident 2 and Comet 4c through MCx and am happy to share the results. They are not perfect but pretty good all the same, and work fine in P3d v4.4
I am waiting a reply from David If he is happy for them to be shared
Regards
Dale
Image Image Image

ukmil
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ukmil »

excellent new Rick. This will be a superb addition. I have created one myself which is on beta release, with no VC. That is some months away

David Love-Brice
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by David Love-Brice »

Hope everyone's having a great Easter weekend. I wanted to reach out to Rick about his T.2 for a while now but can't seem to find a good point of contact. Does anyone have a way to getting my details over to Rick for a chat please?

kane
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by kane »

hey Rick hope your doing well is there any updates on the hawk collection or any progress made am ikeen to see how it turns out in the future :) keep up the good work loving yourr products so far stay safe mate. :)

Rick Piper
The Gurus
Location: In front of screen learning 3ds max :/ ...............Done it :)

Post by Rick Piper »

Hi David

Have sent 2 emails and 2 PM here and both are still in my outbox unread.

Please use the T2 as you asked :thumbsup:
Your always welcome

(send me a copy of any mods please to rick_piper@ho***il.co.uk edited to stop bots)

Regards
Rick

kane
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by kane »

hey rick nice to here from you again was woundering iff ikt was ok to grab hold of the hawk pack that you are working for my own private use for formation training in fsx if thats ok my emial is [email protected] hope your staying safe

Rick Piper
The Gurus
Location: In front of screen learning 3ds max :/ ...............Done it :)

Post by Rick Piper »

Hi Kane

Currently not sharing it as i gave it to 3 people outside of the Team here and i have had messages from about 50 people that have the files asking questions. 8) :dunno:

No offence meant by that but it means its being passed round which i didnt want.

Regards
Rick

kane
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by kane »

ah ok i didnt relise that has happened i hope it still comes out once its finsihed