BAC Three Eleven (GMAX)

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

BAC Three Eleven (GMAX)

Post by TobyV »

Was going through the contents of an old HDD prior to disposal of it and found the gmax source file for a BAC 3-11 model I originally made in AF99 which Felix converted for me in case i wished to rebuild it in gmax.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in it either to rebuild for FS9 (basic shape is pretty good) or perhaps to use as a static object, let me know... else its heading for the virtual firedump :lol:

An artists impression of the Three Eleven:

FelixFFDS
Meteor
Meteor

Post by FelixFFDS »

You can always send it to me - I know a place that's always looking for source files.

Also, Simviation has a site for "orphan" source files....
Felix/FFDS

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Well I was thinking more of one person... I dont want a plethora of people emailing me to ask what this pile of **** they downloaded from FreeFlightDesign is all about :lol:

That said, it was you who created for me in the first place from the FS98 MDL file, so I suppose you could have it back if you wanted it :lol:

FelixFFDS
Meteor
Meteor

Post by FelixFFDS »

No problem. Send it to me anyway, and I'll keep it "in pectore" in case someone else may ask you for it after you've "recycled" your bytes.
Felix/FFDS