Panel Problem

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paule
Comet
Comet

Panel Problem

Post by Paule »

I'm hoping one of you wise persons (can't say men 'cos its sexist) can straighten me out.

Manfred Jahn and I are struggling to make a panel for his new AV York. I have given up trying to edit the pic in the pilots note; way to difficult for me an absolute novice with panels and most other things. Anyway, we have found an old Alphasim York panel thats now free, and this is where my problem begins. Have set up the panel config for this panel and got it to load into FS9.

Now no sniggering as I show my ignorance. Behind every panel is a non transparent black area, above which the scenery is visible. If I load the aircraft straight into FS9 this black thing takes up half the screen and the panel with gauges is way too low. However, if I load Paul Fosters Shack first and then switch to the York everything is OK. Is there an easy solution, or is there a snag with the old Alphasim panel.

Paul

briwith
Viscount
Viscount

Post by briwith »

Hi Paul,

I'll have a look and email you any suggestions I can come up with.

ATB,

Brian