Photobucket Is BACCCKKKKKK!!!!!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Photobucket Is BACCCKKKKKK!!!!!

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,[font color="e63c19"][/font]

Photobucket is BACCKKKKKKK!! [font color="e63c19"]Our previous screenshots on all screenshot posts have been RESTORED FOREVER!!![/font]

Announcement from Photobucket:

Photobucket has new management, and we are liberating your images!

As of today, your hosted images are live.

Photobucket has a new management team that wants to do the right thing. We are committed to earning back your trust and offering comprehensive and flexible image storage and hosting options for our customers. We’ve taken your feedback and made some changes to our pricing model that allows us to offer competitively priced plans that fit the needs of all of our customers.

[font color="e63c19"]Today, our current customers’ hosted images have been restored[/font] and Photobucket is introducing a new pricing plan that is built around everyone’s needs.

For a limited time, we are offering a new, competitive subscription package that includes ad-free storage and [font color="e63c19"]3rd party image hosting for just $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year - which is 95 percent less than the previous pricing model. [/font]A free subscription option will still be available to customers who do not require 3rd party image hosting.

In an effort to improve our customers’ experience, we’ve also moved away from an advertising-based model and have eliminated a portion of ads from the site.

Photobucket pioneered the image sharing and hosting market 15 years ago, and our new management team is committed to returning Photobucket to the premier imaging service people had come to know and trust.

There are more positive changes on the way, but for now we are excited to share this new compelling subscription option, as a testament to our dedication to you, our valued customers.

[font color="e62419"]Q: My images have always been stored at full resolution - will they stay that way?

A: We are implementing technology to ensure that all photos uploaded to our platform are stored at their original resolution for every plan.
[/font]

I do not know if it is good news or not!!!!!  20 bucks per year????  What do all of you think?

Regards,

Aharon

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Photobucket Is BACCCKKKKKK!!!!!

Post by blanston12 »

I have an incredible feeling of deja vu

https://youtu.be/G2eUopy9sd8
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

I am still waiting for FSfiles to come back. Meanwhile I am leaning to Imgur.

Regards,

Aharon