It’s A Mad World!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

It’s A Mad World!

Post by Tomliner »

It had been snowing all night. So at ....
8:00 I made a snowman.
8:10 A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 So, I made a snow woman
8:17 My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere
8:20 The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead
8:22 The transgender person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts
8:25 The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 I am being called a racist because the snow couple is white..
8:31 The Muslim gent across the road demands the snow woman wear a burqa
8:40 The Police arrive saying someone has been offended
8:42 The feminist neighbour complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needs to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role
8:43 The Government equalities officer arrived and threatened me with eviction
8:45 TV news crew from the BBC shows up. I am asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I reply, "Snowballs" and am called a sexist.
9:00 I'm on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobic sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 I am asked if I have any accomplices... My children are taken by social services
9:29 Far left protesters offended by everything are marching down the street demanding for me to be beheaded
Moral: There is no moral to this story. It's just the world in which we live today and it's going to get worse.
:dunno: EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: It’s A Mad World!

Post by nigelb »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch out, you may have 15,000 troops deployed to the border of your garden in case the snow couple invade, rather than just melting away. Oh, your in the U.K, so no worries mate.

Nigel²

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Eventually the pendulum will swing back in the other direction, and things will be just as crazy in the opposite extreme. Such is life. The remedy ---> :party:

Brian

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

FlyTexas wrote:
08 Nov 2018, 00:25
:lol: :lol: :lol: Eventually the pendulum will swing back in the other direction, and things will be just as crazy in the opposite extreme. Such is life. The remedy ---> :party:

Brian
I'm with you Brian as long as it's malt :agree:

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.