Online Jigsaw Puzzles

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: The Ministry, Guru's

Post Reply
FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 5667
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 10:18
Location: Texas

Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by FlyTexas » 27 Dec 2018, 12:15

I've come across a very nice online jigsaw puzzle website. B-)
https://www.jigidi.com/

They have tons of puzzles, and puzzle fans are uploading more puzzles by the minute.
Here's one I was working on earlier today.

Image

Image

Brian

alemaobaiano
Lightning
Lightning
Posts: 287
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 11:09
Location: Brazil

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by alemaobaiano » 27 Dec 2018, 12:27

Great find Brian
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 6213
Joined: 14 May 2005, 15:33
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by Nigel H-J » 27 Dec 2018, 14:31

Excellent find Brian and as my wife enjoys jigsaw puzzles these won't take up all the space on our dinning room table!!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 5667
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 10:18
Location: Texas

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by FlyTexas » 27 Dec 2018, 17:20

Nigel H-J wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 14:31
Excellent find Brian and as my wife enjoys jigsaw puzzles these won't take up all the space on our dinning room table!!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
:lol: Glad to be of help. :thumbsup:

Brian

emfrat
Concorde
Concorde
Posts: 850
Joined: 09 Jul 2008, 07:09
Location: 50 DME West of Brisbane, in Sunny Queensland.

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by emfrat » 28 Dec 2018, 07:47

Season's Greetings to all!
If you search All Files, at Flightsim, for puzzle kennewell, you will find 39 classic aircraft-themed jigsaws. I know I mentioned these years ago, but some folk may not have heard of them.
I used to have them all on my work computer, in a folder named "Stress Management Utilities" :agree:
A Happy New Year to yez, too.
MikeW

robbie
VC10
VC10
Posts: 529
Joined: 04 May 2005, 23:23
Location: CYDF

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by robbie » 28 Dec 2018, 14:31

Seeing the Ford Thames van brought back a flood of memories for me, that was the very first vehicle we owned, my pop installed 2 old car bench seats in the back..not bolted down either!! and off we went on holidays, 5 kids + mum and dad, no seat belts or air bags and I'm still here lol.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 6213
Joined: 14 May 2005, 15:33
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by Nigel H-J » 28 Dec 2018, 14:46

my pop installed 2 old car bench seats in the back..not bolted down either!! and off we went on holidays, 5 kids + mum and dad, no seat belts or air bags and I'm still here lol.
Those were the days, not much traffic around (apart from rush hour) cars vans and lorries were much slower, very few boy racers around except those who had the Mini Cooper or sports cars, altogether as I remember it from the time my father owned an Austin A7 a drive out somewhere was at a leisurely speed.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 5667
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 10:18
Location: Texas

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by FlyTexas » 28 Dec 2018, 16:08

Nigel H-J wrote:
28 Dec 2018, 14:46
my pop installed 2 old car bench seats in the back..not bolted down either!! and off we went on holidays, 5 kids + mum and dad, no seat belts or air bags and I'm still here lol.
Those were the days, not much traffic around (apart from rush hour) cars vans and lorries were much slower, very few boy racers around except those who had the Mini Cooper or sports cars, altogether as I remember it from the time my father owned an Austin A7 a drive out somewhere was at a leisurely speed.

Regards
Nigel.
Is this the Austin you speak of Nigel? :dunno:
Image

Image

Brian

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 5956
Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 03:46
Location: Central Victorian Goldfields, Australia
Contact:

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by Airspeed » 31 Dec 2018, 11:12

Thanks to Brian and MikeW! :thumbsup:
I have the old aeroplane/bike kit puzzle on a disk which is currently inaccessible. I was doing the Miles picture, took a break, and a thunderstorm flashed the power enough to wipe it. Pity they don't let you save your progress. It was fun while it lasted.
1 hour 51 minutes till the fireworks; I think I'll go and read some more "Hidden life of trees".
:rock: :tunes: Happy New Year All! :rock: :tunes:

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 5667
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 10:18
Location: Texas

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by FlyTexas » 31 Dec 2018, 13:39

Airspeed wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 11:12
Thanks to Brian and MikeW! :thumbsup:
I have the old aeroplane/bike kit puzzle on a disk which is currently inaccessible. I was doing the Miles picture, took a break, and a thunderstorm flashed the power enough to wipe it. Pity they don't let you save your progress. It was fun while it lasted.
1 hour 51 minutes till the fireworks; I think I'll go and read some more "Hidden life of trees".
:rock: :tunes: Happy New Year All! :rock: :tunes:
If you create an account on Jigidi you will be able to save your progress. All you have to do is provide a user name and password. Simples! :)

Image

Brian

Post Reply