Online Jigsaw Puzzles

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by FlyTexas »

I've come across a very nice online jigsaw puzzle website. B-)
https://www.jigidi.com/

They have tons of puzzles, and puzzle fans are uploading more puzzles by the minute.
Here's one I was working on earlier today.

Brian

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Re: Online Jigsaw Puzzles

Post by alemaobaiano »

Great find Brian
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Excellent find Brian and as my wife enjoys jigsaw puzzles these won't take up all the space on our dinning room table!!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Nigel H-J wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 14:31
Excellent find Brian and as my wife enjoys jigsaw puzzles these won't take up all the space on our dinning room table!!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
:lol: Glad to be of help. :thumbsup:

Brian

emfrat
Concorde
Concorde
Location: 50 DME West of Brisbane, Ugarapul and Kitabul country in Sunny Qld

Post by emfrat »

Season's Greetings to all!
If you search All Files, at Flightsim, for puzzle kennewell, you will find 39 classic aircraft-themed jigsaws. I know I mentioned these years ago, but some folk may not have heard of them.
I used to have them all on my work computer, in a folder named "Stress Management Utilities" :agree:
A Happy New Year to yez, too.
MikeW

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Seeing the Ford Thames van brought back a flood of memories for me, that was the very first vehicle we owned, my pop installed 2 old car bench seats in the back..not bolted down either!! and off we went on holidays, 5 kids + mum and dad, no seat belts or air bags and I'm still here lol.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

my pop installed 2 old car bench seats in the back..not bolted down either!! and off we went on holidays, 5 kids + mum and dad, no seat belts or air bags and I'm still here lol.
Those were the days, not much traffic around (apart from rush hour) cars vans and lorries were much slower, very few boy racers around except those who had the Mini Cooper or sports cars, altogether as I remember it from the time my father owned an Austin A7 a drive out somewhere was at a leisurely speed.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Nigel H-J wrote:
28 Dec 2018, 14:46
my pop installed 2 old car bench seats in the back..not bolted down either!! and off we went on holidays, 5 kids + mum and dad, no seat belts or air bags and I'm still here lol.
Those were the days, not much traffic around (apart from rush hour) cars vans and lorries were much slower, very few boy racers around except those who had the Mini Cooper or sports cars, altogether as I remember it from the time my father owned an Austin A7 a drive out somewhere was at a leisurely speed.

Regards
Nigel.
Is this the Austin you speak of Nigel? :dunno:

Brian

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Thanks to Brian and MikeW! :thumbsup:
I have the old aeroplane/bike kit puzzle on a disk which is currently inaccessible. I was doing the Miles picture, took a break, and a thunderstorm flashed the power enough to wipe it. Pity they don't let you save your progress. It was fun while it lasted.
1 hour 51 minutes till the fireworks; I think I'll go and read some more "Hidden life of trees".
:rock: :tunes: Happy New Year All! :rock: :tunes:

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Airspeed wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 11:12
Thanks to Brian and MikeW! :thumbsup:
I have the old aeroplane/bike kit puzzle on a disk which is currently inaccessible. I was doing the Miles picture, took a break, and a thunderstorm flashed the power enough to wipe it. Pity they don't let you save your progress. It was fun while it lasted.
1 hour 51 minutes till the fireworks; I think I'll go and read some more "Hidden life of trees".
:rock: :tunes: Happy New Year All! :rock: :tunes:
If you create an account on Jigidi you will be able to save your progress. All you have to do is provide a user name and password. Simples! :)

Brian