Double today, HB to RAF_QUANTUM (64) and Nigel (62)

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Re: Double today, HB to RAF_QUANTUM (64) and Nigel (62)

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

Belated thank-you for my birthday wishes, had a very good day of celebrations during our extended trip to France in the motorhome. Spent a total of three months over there, initially celebrating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings and then continuing around the Cherbourg peninsular then onwards around the Brittany coastline. It was a superb way of aiding my recuperation and general well-being post my cancer treatment. Feeling much fitter and in a better frame of mind

Regards

John

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

Better late than never - Happy Birthday to Nigel and John.

:cheers: :guinn: :cheers: :guinn:

Nigel²

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

RAF_Quantum wrote:
02 Oct 2019, 14:50
Hi Guys,

Belated thank-you for my birthday wishes, had a very good day of celebrations during our extended trip to France in the motorhome. Spent a total of three months over there, initially celebrating the 75th anniversary of the D-Day landings and then continuing around the Cherbourg peninsular then onwards around the Brittany coastline. It was a superb way of aiding my recuperation and general well-being post my cancer treatment. Feeling much fitter and in a better frame of mind

Regards

John
Hi John,
Wish you continuing success with your cancer treatment. Sounds like it's off to a good start, feeling better for an extended time. :thumbsup: