Hello, just popping in for a Tea!!!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Hello, just popping in for a Tea!!!

Post by Chris Sykes »

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hello as I haven't been online for some time this year due to a new(ish) job that I have had since 1st of April causing me to have time away from home and having a little one is also nipping up the time to be on the Sim... But I manage to grab some time here and there, getting over to Cosford for the Sim show and recently visited Tangmere museum with the Mrs and junior... I even managed to book 10 minuets on the Lightning Sim which I enjoyed and even said my comments to PeteP :welldone: as I was impressed on how well its been built!

Anyhoo here is some photos I have taken that are aviation related here and there...

I noticed they are using a 3D printer, its not as big as the ones at work but still its neat they are using one. I didn't get the chance to enquire as to why but I guess for mock up models looking underneath?
3d Printer_sml.jpg
(75.6 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Here is two "Hunter's" ;) :lol: :agree:
Hunters_sml.jpg
(119.87 KiB) Downloaded 142 times
Here is one from my latest trip away with work.
Flankers_sml.jpg
(41.79 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: Hello, just popping in for a Tea!!!

Post by Airspeed »

Hi Chris, nice to see you back.
Black, white, herb, sugar, low fat or full fat milk, cup or mug, sorry, what was it you wanted to drink?
Glad that your job is keeping you busy; is it mainly 3D printing?
Thanks for the photos, those Hunters are showing their age, note the u/c seen under the fuselage. :hide: