Wish me Luck!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Wish me Luck!

Post by Nigel H-J »

Scaffold Nigel?

Most efficasious!
Even at 68 years old there are some words that baffle me so had to look that one up!! :lol: :lol:
Good old medicinal compound. Get some down you Nigel. :agree:
I will be doing just that Eric but Babs says I need a week before starting the liquid medicine. Something to really look forward to I can tell you!! :party:
Nigel, good to hear you have done so well and I hope you get better soon. While its never a good time I hope all the Coronavirus madness thats going on around the world does not cause any additional complications.
Hi Joe, been watching the news very closely since it first hit Britain, I don't think that any-one of us can let our guard down on this one more so for people like me who are elderly and have heart disease as I do. I just hope that we are able to contain it until a vaccine is released.

I just cannot believe that China had not taken the initial warnings seriously and instead tried to silence the doctor who had warned other colleagues about this virus but then again, what else can you expect from a communist country that control their people and movements as well as thoughts!! :rant:

Sorry for rant, carry on chaps, stiff upper lip and all that, what?

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Nigel,

After I had my stent put in I had to go for rehab, which my Grandchildren thought was cool. Anyway I got told off for not drinking enough. So crack that bottle open.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

cstorey
Concorde
Concorde

Post by cstorey »

Bionic, hey ?

9 year old Johnny to Mum : Mum, are Pam's people bionic ? I don't know dear, why do you ask?

Well, me dad's just said he could screw the arse off that blonde bit !

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Nigel,

After I had my stent put in I had to go for rehab, which my Grandchildren thought was cool. Anyway I got told off for not drinking enough. So crack that bottle open.
:lol: :lol: The drink will come soon but for the moment I am drinking plenty of cold water, when I get t the supermarket next week the water will be exchanged for cold beer!! :cheers:
Bionic, hey ?

9 year old Johnny to Mum : Mum, are Pam's people bionic ? I don't know dear, why do you ask?

Well, me dad's just said he could screw the arse off that blonde bit !
:rofl: :rofl: Cracking joke!! :thumbsup:

Regards
Nigel.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Nigel H-J, very sorry to hear of your heart attacks - it must have been quite terrifying.You are firmly on the NHS cardiology department's radar, and that is a great relief. All the best to you, mate.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Nigel H-J wrote:
13 Mar 2020, 18:28
Scaffold Nigel?

Most efficasious!
Even at 68 years old there are some words that baffle me so had to look that one up!! :lol: :lol:
Good old medicinal compound. Get some down you Nigel. :agree:
I will be doing just that Eric but Babs says I need a week before starting the liquid medicine. Something to really look forward to I can tell you!! :party:

Regards
Nigel.
Here you go, Nigel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8D4T--0v4

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

Mike McGear of The Scaffold, was born Peter Michael McCartney, and is the younger brother of Paul McCartney, whose real first name is James.

Not a lot of people know that.

:tunes:

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Nigel H-J, very sorry to hear of your heart attacks - it must have been quite terrifying.You are firmly on the NHS cardiology department's radar, and that is a great relief. All the best to you, mate.
Hi Paul and very many thanks for your kind words. Actually terrifying was not how I felt at the time, rather strange really. Knew it was a much bigger heart attack than the one ten years ago but was nothing like the one to follow in a day's time. Just hoped that the ambulance gets here sooner rather than later just so they could give me some morphine as the pain was right out of the window for me and according to Babs I had actually lost consciousness for a while. No morphine given even when they did arrive!! :doh:
Wow, now that brought back memories Mike, thanks for that.

Regards
Nigel.

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

Just seen this Nigel. May you soon be fighting fit again.

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Filonian wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 20:06
Just seen this Nigel. May you soon be fighting fit again.

Graham
And welcome back to you, Graham. :thumbsup: