These forums.

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: These forums.

Post by 511Flyer »

Easyjet are still flying to many European countries. A quick look at the Gatwick arrivals and departures shows flights to and from France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Holland, and Malta.

Lots of internal flights within mainland Europe to holiday destinations.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Okay, I'm busted. I've been peeking through the keyhole at this forum for ages - that really isn't as creepy as it sounds - but thought I'd wait to post until I had something intelligent to say. But I decided to post anyway. I truly enjoy the folks here and appreciate the expertise, thanks to you all.
Hello and welcome to our humble abode cannuck51, so you are one of the lurkers, if my maths is anything to go by there are now only 35 to either sign in or register!! :lol:

Hope you enjoy your stay with us and don't worry about not posting until you have something intelligent to say, just look at what we post!! :hide:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

There’s quite a selection of aircraft parked up at Prestwick atm, and another 777 200 at Cardiff. I think the significant drop in the European airlines will come at the end of the month. Glad that week is over and done with tbh. I’ve had to get our whole business working remotely and I’m shattered. Couple of early nights and I’ll be back on the VA again though. Might take a run up to the airport (Newcastle) and see what’s on the ground. Looks like a load of Jet2 and EasyJet. I see Glasgow has become a BA parking lot for A320s too.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

I'm a bit like Tako_Kichi in that unless I can add something then I say Nowt, but often look.
Take care all of you, young or old & hope that we all stay free of this virus.
Keith

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Yes everybody try and stay virus free. I agree I look more than I contribute. But then I am not an expert on modelling aircraft etc. Let us be thankful that simming is a hobby we can immerse ourselves in and at times like these the forums are a godsend. I remember many years ago when my wife had a stroke this forum and DB managed to give me something outside work and hospital visits to look forward to. Everybody try and keep reporting in.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Puzzling that some people state unless they have something intelligent to say, they don’t post. It’s never stopped the rest of us.
:lol:

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

... I bought a new pair of trousers today.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

See ?

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Paul K wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 22:48
Puzzling that some people state unless they have something intelligent to say, they don’t post. It’s never stopped the rest of us.
:lol:
Dunno, I think I've made an occasional daft comment - possibly due to an excess of Scottish eau de vie! As Graham says - drink responsibly means.....
Keith

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

TSR2 wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 17:29
, and another 777 200 at Cardiff.
Make that 2 777, and a 747.... according to a notice published by airport, we are expecting 5 wide bodies.
(I work at CWL for a n other airline)

Ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.