Dreams.

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Dreams.

Post by 511Flyer »

We all have them I know, but I have this weird, unexplained, recurring dream, which I've had for a very long time now

I'm in what appears to be a classroom. There is a large blackboard with some kind of formula almost covering it. Three men in white coats are studying this, and have not been able to reach a conclusion.

I'm not part of the group, but am watching them and also studying the formula. I also know where their calculations have gone wrong. To me, although in reality my mathematic and scientific knowledge is limited, the answer is obvious.

Without say in a word, I pick up a piece of chalk, and write on the board "(1KF)" That's it. The dream ends. I have absolutely no idea what it's all about.

No. The men in white coats didn't take me away!

I know that there are people who profess to be able to interpret dreams. Can anybody explain in a serious vein? No doubt many of you will be able to come up with something entertaining.

*-)

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Dreams.

Post by Nigel H-J »

Sorry, cannot help you in so much as what the dream means but........................(1KF).....................It is defined as the mass of a particular international prototype made of platinum-iridium and kept at the International Bureau of Weights and Measures. It was originally defined as the mass of one liter (10^-3 cubic meter) of pure water.

Confused?....................................So am I! :wall:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Hello there Den,
I'm just wondering if, perhaps, these dreams occur on an annual basis.
Say... ohhh around April 1st.?

:dunno:

just asking.. :)

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Den,
To me, it's interesting that you are able to recall such specific detail.
We are all different. My dreams involve vague hints of things, so that a building might be completely foreign to me, but in the dream it is undoubtedly our house. I can often fly a few feet off the ground, but I don't go anywhere in particular. I can feel very close to a person, but have no idea what they look like. Perhaps it's just my mind trying to reject the absolute reliance on precise facts throughout my working life, and I'm now sensing the importance of emotion and relationship?

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

Nothing to do with April 1st. It occurs at random times, but several times a year.

I sometimes also wake with words or phrases on my mind, that mean nothing at all to me. Like foreign languages I know nothing about.

GHD
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by GHD »

Don't worry Dennis, you are just weird :OB:
George

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Yes, but a good weird. :cheers:

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

*-) I got it! 1 Knackered Formula! That'll be $50.00. Please pay at the receptionist window before leaving my office. :lol:

Dr. Brian

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

George thinks I'm weird. After being friends for 15 years or more, he should know.

:agree: