Safety in the USA?

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Re: Safety in the USA?

Post by Tomliner »

They, and just about everyone they know, are glad to see the back end of that lying, vulgar, infantile oaf
Now stop beating about the bush Paul and state your true feelings :lol: EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

FlyTexas wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 02:06
Paul K wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 23:22
It will be a relief to see a grown adult back at the helm...
True, but I'm going to miss the balloon. :lol:

Brian
Apparently you don't have to miss it as it has gone to a museum.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

Angus Prune
Comet
Comet

Post by Angus Prune »

simondix wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 07:29
FlyTexas wrote:
Paul K wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 23:22
It will be a relief to see a grown adult back at the helm...

Brian
Yep, it's gone to the Museum of London https://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/news- ... baby-blimp
"I don't care how many times they go up-diddly-up-up; they're still gits."

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Apparently Donald Trump has vowed he will be "back in some form" after departing the White House for the final time as president. :doh:

All I can say is 'I bl**dy well hope not. :rant: If on the other hand he tries to run for president at the next elections surely he would need the full backing of the Republican Party to do so? :dunno:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Tomliner wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 04:47
Now stop beating about the bush Paul and state your true feelings :lol: EricT
:lol: :lol: :lol: Eric...my true feelings about Trump are unprintable on a family-friendly forum. ;)

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Angus Prune wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 08:58
simondix wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 07:29
FlyTexas wrote:

Brian
Yep, it's gone to the Museum of London https://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/news- ... baby-blimp
Cool! :thumbsup:

Brian

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Looks like the day went well in Washington, with no incidents thank goodness. I'm reading on the New York Times website that President Biden is already reinstating some of the environmental protection policies that DumbF had dropped or weakened. :thumbsup:

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Paul K wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 01:24
Looks like the day went well in Washington, with no incidents thank goodness. I'm reading on the New York Times website that President Biden is already reinstating some of the environmental protection policies that DumbF had dropped or weakened. :thumbsup:
Definitely a good day. :thumbsup: I'm very happy that everything went off peacefully. :)

Brian

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

cstorey wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 23:07
I do not get involved in politics generally, but perhaps someone can explain to me why the USA has replaced an out and out lunatic with a pathetic old man ?
I can only speak for myself. I supported Biden through both the primary and general election and the biggest issue was just getting rid of Trump. Incumbent presidents usually get reelected, in the last 100 years more than 75% of presidents who have run for re-election have been successful, I looked at all the other candidates, and I really did not see anyone who I thought could beat him, all the others were either too far left, too unknown or too 'different' for many to accept. But everyone knows who Joe Biden is, he has been around for a very long time and is too well known for any of the misinformation that would be flung at him to stick. As it was it was much closer than I thought it would be and I am very happy todays events were peaceful.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

blanston12 wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 01:59
cstorey wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 23:07
I do not get involved in politics generally, but perhaps someone can explain to me why the USA has replaced an out and out lunatic with a pathetic old man ?
I can only speak for myself. I supported Biden through both the primary and general election and the biggest issue was just getting rid of Trump. Incumbent presidents usually get reelected, in the last 100 years more than 75% of presidents who have run for re-election have been successful, I looked at all the other candidates, and I really did not see anyone who I thought could beat him, all the others were either too far left, too unknown or too 'different' for many to accept. But everyone knows who Joe Biden is, he has been around for a very long time and is too well known for any of the misinformation that would be flung at him to stick. As it was it was much closer than I thought it would be and I am very happy todays events were peaceful.
Yep, Joe is a straight shooter. He speaks from his heart...you can't fault a man for doing that. I wish him much success as our new President. :)

Brian