Rant Page

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Dyl Roberts
Trident
Trident

Post by Dyl Roberts »

jonesey2k wrote:What really does my head in, is when you get a doughnut with very little or no jam in it :curse:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally,

If I have a problem with something thats said on any given forum, I will try to get my message over as diplomatically as possible, so as not to fall out with the person in question, not that this happens often, but sometimes it does.

I must concur with Gary on this subject, I really do think it's a question of keeping yourself restrained, human nature being what it is, you then have the Admin & Moderators to jump in and defuse things accordingly.

Cheers,

ben_ukmil

Post by ben_ukmil »

i cant believe that just came out of your mouth dyl :lol: :lol:

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

RANT OVER

This is not what we're about guys so lets knock it on the head now. Thanks for the suggestion of a Rant page, but no thanks, plenty of other places to go and rant about useless nonsense.

NOT HERE.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

ben_ukmil

Post by ben_ukmil »

thats the thing though ben, you may say 'rant over', but you know in your head its going to happen over and over and over and over again, its unpreventable............

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Why do you seem hellbent on self destruction of late Ben_Ukmil??

Happen over and over it probably will but logically, it aint gonna happen on a rant page is it. Someone is going to post something in, say, the Gallery and the sh1t is gonna hit the fan there. It will not move in an orderly fashion over to a 'Rant' section will it!! :roll:

No.. a 'Rant' forum is not gonna happen matey :wink:

Oh.. and I hate it when a bag of doughnuts is marked 'JAM' and some git has thrown a custard one in!!! :curse: Boy.. do I HATE custard doughnuts :curse:

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!