Non PC joke

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Non PC joke

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue »

Two Arab women in the Gaza Strip were sitting having a chat over a pint of goats milk, when one pulled out some photographs to show to her friend.

"This one is Abdul, my eldest" she said passing over the picture.
"Oh yes" saud the other woman "he was always the serious one"
"He's a martyr" the mother said sadly handing over another photo, "This one is Kassim"
"Ahhh yes I remember him he was so good at looking after the goats" said the second woman.
"He is a martyr too" said the mother holding back a tear as she handed over a third picture "this is Wassim, my youngest"
"Oooh yes what lovely curly hair" the second woman said.
"He is also a martyr" said the mother bursting into tears.

The second woman sighed and looked wistfully at the photographs and said............. "They just blow up so fast these days"

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Sounds awfully like the joke the scots plod told in the after dinner speech :lol:
Last edited by TobyV on 03 May 2006, 21:03, edited 1 time in total.

andy

Post by andy »

I thought it rang a bell.................... :redface: :wink:

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

TobyVickers wrote:Sounds awfully like the the the scots plod told in the after dinner speech :lol:
You mean he got in trouble for that joke? :roll:
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

'Fraid so, dont know what you say in the US, but over here, the slightest thing will set the do-gooders into motion. A shop owner near me has recently got into all sorts of trouble after someone reported him for having "Gollywog" dolls on display in his window :roll:

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

TobyVickers wrote:'Fraid so, dont know what you say in the US, but over here, the slightest thing will set the do-gooders into motion. A shop owner near me has recently got into all sorts of trouble after someone reported him for having "Gollywog" dolls on display in his window :roll:
Well, until the CPS decided there was no case to answer and, needless to say, he is now selling said Gollies in huge quantities.

AndyG

andy

Post by andy »

:-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :shock: :smile:

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

:think: Nope, they have been replaced by teddy bears. Think you are thinking of an earlier incident. This isnt the one that was reported in the national press but a local and very old fashioned furniture shop on the south coast.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Yep, thats the one I meant Toby; it was featured on the local TV news, with a shop full of 'em! He's obviously sold out and switched to something else. :lol:

Reminds me of my days in the book trade; we used to sell the Helen Bannerman book, 'Little Black S***o'. We never had any complaints from asian or afro-caribbean customers, who enjoyed the book for what it was, but the odd complaint from well-meaning white people.

AndyG

andy

Post by andy »

AndyG wrote: well-meaning white people.AndyG
Busy-bodies.................. :roll: :wink: