A weekend airsofting.

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

A weekend airsofting.

Post by jonesey2k »

Just a few pics. Played at Fireball near Tamworth on saturday and then sunday up north at Branham woods, it was the second game at lightfigter's new woodland site.

Only a few posing shots after the game though. ( the obvious lack of eye protection) I got no decent ones of me so I have picked out the ones I like most.

Thats me pushing up with the minimi while my mate does the Sergeant bit.

And just a few of my mate that I took because they look cool
:smile:

The sunday game was allmost milsim so I was running around with belt kit full of water ammo and rations, weighed a tonne! The game didnt stop all day so we had lunch in our CP, cooked on hexi stoves while a few lads went out on stag. Was quite a fun weekend, the sunday game being more realistic. Was quite pro as after lunch me and 3 other mates formed a 4 man patrol and managed to sneak behind enemy lines while the rest of the team was trying to puh towards another objective. We found their cp and put rounds down on it :smile: I think they must have thought we were a larger force so they didnt try and rush/flank us... we did quite a bit of damage but was driven off by reinforcements ( that had been pulled off their attack to defend the cp!) :lol:

Needless to say Ive been eaten alive by insects and Im stiil aching all over, got work in about half an hour too :sad:
Last edited by jonesey2k on 05 Jun 2006, 15:36, edited 3 times in total.
Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12 gauge.

andy

Post by andy »

Streuth...............!!! ....and in this weather? To think I used to get paid for doing that. :shock: :doh:

We also had a busy weekend.............wifey got through a load of gardening, whilst I got through a load of BBQ'ing, and a couple O' crates of Stella. :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Post by alemaobaiano »

Wouldn't it be cheaper to join the TA???

I'm with Steve on this......having done that for a living for many years I am now all in favour of beer and BBQ :drinkers: :partyman: :drinkers:
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

In the TA you cant actually shoot people without them dieing or using blanks :smile: Im going to join up some time anyway.... maybe REME or RAC.
Anyway airsoft rocks harder then paintball! :lol:

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

jonesey2k wrote:In the TA you cant actually shoot people without them dieing or using blanks :smile: Im going to join up some time anyway.... maybe REME or RAC.
What about the AA jonesy?..they've got a nice uniform....and free transport... :lol:

Try it anyway...once you've done it for a while maybe you won't be so keen to run around with a loaded weapon....

Beer and BBQ....

...Amen... :wink:

Derek
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Looks good fun there Jonesey.

Would love to try it out!

Those SA80's look top notch. We conduct training using specially converted weapons (glocks/MP5's) and use plastic 9mm rounds filled with paint.

**** me I thought standard paint rounds stung until I copped for one of these babies on the back of the swede! What a lump that gave!!

Great fun though. You obviously love it. Fair play to you mate! :wink:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Dam it DelP, you beat me to the great AA comment.

Being........ well......... rather a baby when it comes to pain, that kind of thing doesn't really appeal to me, unless you get a nice cap. Let me know!
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

andy

Post by andy »

In this weather..............!!!

It's BBQ and a case of Stella for me........!!! :smile:

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

Heh got one planed for today. Ask any of my mates, I CAN cook! :lol: :dance: