Civil Or Military

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: The Ministry, Guru's

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde
Posts: 1124
Joined: 15 Oct 2005, 15:16
Location: York

Post by Quixoticish »

About 75% mil, (including ex mil) at the moment. The remaining 25% would be GA/civvie.
DaveB
The Ministry
Posts: 30457
Joined: 17 Jun 2004, 20:46
Location: Pelsall, West Mids, UK
Contact:

Post by DaveB »

98% Civil.. 2% the rest (maybe even 99%/1%) :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!
Chris558
Concorde
Concorde
Posts: 1063
Joined: 01 Jul 2004, 23:57
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by Chris558 »

I only like old civvie stuff, and considering that many Airliner/Transport types are/were used by the Military, together with my liking for the early military jets, then, I like more Military stuff than civil.
Image
Town
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 105
Joined: 24 Aug 2006, 15:04
Location: Harrogate
Contact:

Post by Town »

I had better nail my colours to the mast then. 90% military 10% G/A and lite commercial.
AndyG
Concorde
Concorde
Posts: 1660
Joined: 22 Jul 2004, 08:57
Location: Sarf London

Post by AndyG »

About 75% military/ex-military, 25% GA/commercial at the moment. But that only tells part of a story really, because at times 'military' means mudmovers and at other times it could mean transports etc - at the moment 'military' means helicopters!!! :smile:

AndyG
Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Posts: 6860
Joined: 14 May 2005, 15:33
Location: Lincolnshire

Post by Nigel H-J »

At the mo 90% civil, though could be tempted with more military but.......until someone comes up with a firing or bombing range to complement the usual military peace-time training missions oh, and also update the aircraft with weaponry so they can use the ranges...........Second thoughts............Think I'd better shut up!!!! :-#
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.
Town
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 105
Joined: 24 Aug 2006, 15:04
Location: Harrogate
Contact:

Post by Town »

Don't shut up Nigel. I think you are bang on with your thoughts on ranges etc. I am very much an advocate of a "one sim world" that mimics the real world i.e. you can fly commercially or G/A AND do military operations (dare I say it even combat).

Now where is that ducking icon :worried:
Tomliner
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Posts: 3923
Joined: 02 Apr 2006, 12:00
Location: Edinburgh UK

Civil or Military

Post by Tomliner »

95% civil for me
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!
Kimber
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 136
Joined: 01 Mar 2005, 15:36
Location: USA

Post by Kimber »

Old with a prop, I don't care what color it is!! If it has two wings, even better!!
Image
Dyl Roberts
Trident
Trident
Posts: 339
Joined: 16 Aug 2004, 17:44
Location: In a place where there's far too much wind & rain!
Contact:

Post by Dyl Roberts »

100% Military :smile:
Post Reply