Itailam torando repaint requet

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

kane
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Itailam torando repaint requet

Post by kane »

hey everyone hope you arfe all doing great i have been searching for a very unqiue paint shceme thata i have seen at RIAT2016 its the 311 gruppo 6oth anversary paint scheme i have been unbale to find someone to make a flyable version of the paint i have seen the ia version of this paint was wounderinmg if some could happy do the paint scheme as am planing to use at at a vurtal airshow in the next few motn i have the airc raft models how ever they do not have a paint kit for the idealy i wound like it to be on the ukmil tornado ids as the real aircrraft CSX7041 is an updated ids tornado.

thank you very much
kane williams

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: Itailam torando repaint requet

Post by Airspeed »

Hi Kane, :hello:
Would it be possible to use the AI paint that you found, on the flyable model, or are they incompatible?

(This is my fourth attempt at posting this, as I've been blacklisted over and over. :| )

kane
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: Itailam torando repaint requet

Post by kane »

there incompatable as the sizing is different i have tried to make the ai one flyable but with no luck ive been after this scheme for many yearrs with no luck