Yikes dare I ask?

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Eagleflight
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Yikes dare I ask?

Post by Eagleflight »

I have read no fictitious repaints will be entertained.... duly noted.... but... does anyone know if the following info involved the markings of the original aircraft to be modified for a short time?

HS748 - to British Eagle... short lease
G-ARMX HS.748 24.05.65 06.65 Lsd from Skyways to op on LPL-GLA route for 2 weeks - I would have loved to see that one... (info from DERBOSOFT site) I ask this as I have nearly every texture thats free or known to man for this aircraft (guess you can say I like it - I saw them being built in the 60's)
btw - My Abacus FS Repaint V2 died under Windows 8 - has anyone else had the same problem?

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Yikes dare I ask?

Post by DaveB »

Yo EagleFlight :hello:

I have a phot of her while operating on wet lease during that period and she's Skyways Coach Air livery.. no Eagle markings at all ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

Eagleflight wrote:................
btw - My Abacus FS Repaint V2 died under Windows 8 - has anyone else had the same problem?
Hi :hello:
That sounds a bit ugly! :( May I suggest a direct query to Abacus?
From a mere W7 user.

Eagleflight
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Eagleflight »

That's a shame about the British Eagle 748, that would have looked great, maybe I can do a version for myself, Repaint V2 is working again, so I will have to learn.