B-57 USAF markings

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

B-57 USAF markings

Post by hobby »

I am in the process of repainting one of John Young's B-57E AI aircraft. I have searched the web but cannot find the "stars and bars" needed for the wings and fuselage of my repainted aircraft - I use MS Paint and DXT converter for my FS9 repaints. Can anyone please tell me where I can download the required national markings?

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: B-57 USAF markings

Post by DaveB »

ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

Post by hobby »

Thanks again Dave!

One problem - the files end in ".psd" I do not know how to open or deal with ".psd" files. Can you help please?

Strange, I often used to use the website given in your link but a week or so ago I found that I was unable to connect to that website. On contacting the man i/c the website he told me that at some point in the past an update to Internet Explorer had nullified the ability of IE users to connect properly and that those people using IE could not now access his 'pop up' menus e.g. rgb colour mixes. He tells me that he is trying to find a solution. He also wrote that users of "chrome" have no problems in connecting!

When I used your link I went straight to the correct part of the website and downloaded the correct "stars and bars" effortlessly.

ATB, hobby

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hmm.. well I use IE11 and get in ok. I have had problems with pages not coming up before but it's been ok of late.

PSD files are Photoshop format. If you can point out exactly which Stars'n'stripes it is you need.. I'll copy it and send it as a jpg or bmp if you prefer :) Let me have a look. I downloaded the US set for my BearCat repaint so I probably have it already. I had to adjust the one that came in the pack to match TFC's Cat but it works ok :cpu:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

Post by hobby »

For DaveB: Please see your PMs.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I'm looking mate.. don't have any new PM's :dunno: Give it another go ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage