Cayman Airways BAC 1-11 500 Livery Please

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Cayman Airways BAC 1-11 500 Livery Please

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Would any talented painter please be kind enough to paint Cayman Airways livery on BAC 1-11 500 (I think) as seen on those photographs via enclosed hyperlinks please as Cayman Airways operated that plane for few years.

Thank you for any consideration any of you might have.

Regards,

Aharon

http://airlinersgallery.smugmug.com/Bri ... 6%29-L.jpg

http://img1.jetphotos.net:8080/img/2/9/ ... 607469.jpg

http://img1.jetphotos.net:8080/img/1/8/ ... 786578.jpg

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Cayman Airways BAC 1-11 500 Livery Please

Post by DaveB »

Aharon..

First.. welcome to the forums :thumbsup: . It's always nice to have new people interested in our models and we try when possible to maintain a level of support for them. However.. it's worth pointing out that we no longer have any active modellers here (or painters for that matter). We exist purely to offer support and to dwell in what was 'the good old days'. Should a member wish to drag his or her brushes out of retirement and get them wet once more.. all power to them.

Sorry to sound unenthusiastic.. especially as the paints you're asking for are real ones. It's just that times have changed and RW circumstances have changed for our team. :( Fingers crossed someone takes up the challenge for you ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Dave,

Oh well it looks like I am out of my luck for my two repaint requests. Those are only two repaint requests that I need for my FSX fleet hence me being here.

Are you the owner of the DM Flight Sim website and its official download center? I am wondering who I should contact to obtain permission to find a volunteer painter to erase off the Northeast name from already existing Northeast (1E) livery of Trident model base plane called TRIDENT_2_20081209.zip from DM Flight Sim website's official download center and put British Airways name on the same yellow livery?

Thanks,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Aharon :)

No.. Dave Maltby looks after his own site. Of course he IS a member here and it's because of him, Rick and the other devs in our once merry band that we exist and why support for those models continues. It's just a sad fact that those who once developed no longer do and those who painted no longer paint. The vast majority of our members maintain an interest in FS though crucially.. this doesn't include the majority of our developers.

You can always try and get in touch with DM via his website and he still pop's in here on occasion ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Okay thanks :)

Regards,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I'm sorry Aharon.. I really am. Had you found us just a few years earlier, I'm certain that paint (or any other real paint) would've been snapped up in short order. You never know.. it may still see the light of day ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Dave,

No need to apologize. It is not your fault :)

Regards,

Aharon