Skysim Hawk

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

ZacVincent
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Skysim Hawk

Post by ZacVincent »

Is Rick able to activate my hawk at all? just used to love flying it and its been unusable for months :( despourite!!

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: Skysim Hawk

Post by DaveG »

Hi Zac, hopefully Rick will be able to sort you out.
Dave G.

ZacVincent
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by ZacVincent »

Ahh thank the lord!! Thats great, have sent him a message on here so hopefully all will get sorted :)

ZacVincent
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by ZacVincent »

Can't seem to get hold of him, have sent a message but no reply as of yet. Has he got an email address I can contact him through? Cheers

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Rick isn't as active here as he once was mate. Give him time. You certainly won't be ignored ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Rick Piper
The Gurus
Location: In front of screen learning 3ds max :/ ...............Done it :)

Post by Rick Piper »

Replied

Been bombarded with over 100 e mails and messages thanks to Skysim's 5 minute notice they where closing.

I cannot activate any skysim products and i was barred from the skysim forum around 2011 and cannot post on there.
No idea why but suspect my account was changed when Gordon left.

Nobody at Skysim's parent company seemed to have a username or password for the website or skysim shop.
Which meant i could not keep the product upto date or be allowed to make any new models as i was barred from any Aircraft sim models almost from day 1.

But sadly im now 7 years behind everyone else so little point in me continuing (at least at the moment as payware only pays the publisher from my experience)

Regards
Rick