A2A T6 KF729 (G-BJST) wip

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

JohnWillimas
VC10
VC10

Re: A2A T6 KF729 (G-BJST) wip

Post by JohnWillimas »

DaveG wrote:Here you go John (and anyone else who wants it) :)

http://daveg.cbfsim.org/files/T6_Config_gauge.zip

The ReadMe should explain everything, but just shout if there's any problems. :)
Seems to work fine. Thanks! :thumbsup:

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Here's an updated version of the repaint.

http://daveg.cbfsim.org/files/A2A_T6_KF729.zip
Dave G.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Cheers Dave :thumbsup:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Dave G.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Post by Airspeed »

That's top notch, Dave! :thumbsup:

Oooh, just noticed that the roundel on the port fuselage is upside down... :hide:

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Damn it! :lol:
Dave G.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Airspeed wrote:That's top notch, Dave! :thumbsup:

Oooh, just noticed that the roundel on the port fuselage is upside down... :hide:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely repaint, DG. Over all, what do you think of the A2A T-6 ? ( I know what Dave B thinks of it. :lol: )

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Overall, I thinks it's "OK". There's plenty to like about it, but also some things that annoy me. :lol: The airframe shaking seems OTT. It's probably accurate if you're sitting in the real thing and being shaken along with it, but if you're sitting still, on a nice comfy chair the constant visual vibrations can get tiring. As Dave has noted, from the outside it seems to jump around a bit as well. Would be nice to be able to turn down, or even switch off the effect.
Much is made of the tricky handling, especially landing, but it seems too easy to me. :dunno: Maybe I'm just a superb pilot! :lol:
Dave G.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Okay, thanks Dave. It's very much on my list to get, so all opinions are of interest. :)

T6flyer
VC10
VC10

Post by T6flyer »

DaveG wrote:Overall, I thinks it's "OK". There's plenty to like about it, but also some things that annoy me. :lol: The airframe shaking seems OTT. It's probably accurate if you're sitting in the real thing and being shaken along with it, but if you're sitting still, on a nice comfy chair the constant visual vibrations can get tiring. As Dave has noted, from the outside it seems to jump around a bit as well. Would be nice to be able to turn down, or even switch off the effect.
Much is made of the tricky handling, especially landing, but it seems too easy to me. :dunno: Maybe I'm just a superb pilot! :lol:
I can't really say too much about it, as spent the last 10 months or so of my life working on it, but think it truly is a wonderful representation of the real thing. We strived to make it as realistic as possible and really believe we have done such a task. Am pleased with the end result and as of the last few weeks have not flown anything else in the sim. By far the most realistic T-6 available.

And yes, you are a superb pilot! As I having lots of hours in the real thing find it a handful on most occasions. Never ever have I had to concentrate so much before on the approach and at times arrival! What simulators should really be like!

Best wishes to all,

Martin