FRS1 716 899Sqn

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

DaveB
The Ministry

FRS1 716 899Sqn

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chaps,

I've been cajoled into releasing this paint for the Wilco Harrier. Done a little more work on it and thought I might offer it here too..

The PK is vaguely do-able but the model itself is a cow and won't allow an accurate paint. Imagine the paint being painted onto rubber 3/4 of it's correct size then stretched over the model. Some things won't show.. some things show ok at certain angles and pony at others. Flaps are mirrored.. the list goes on 8)

Anyway.. if you fancy it, you can grab a copy HERE

Thanks for the prod Matt (Ivey) if you happen by ;)

EDIT: Almost forgot. I don't care for the standard intake blade with it's 'hip' yellow tips so I've added some modded ones to a folder inside the zip. They should work fine from within the XZ484 texture folder (once you've dragged em out of the separate folder) and if you like em a lot.. back up your originals in the HJJ texture folder and drop these in there ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: FRS1 716 899Sqn

Post by DaveG »

Cheers Dave. :thumbsup: I'll have to see if the Harrier works in P3d v4. Probably not. :lol:
Dave G.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I think you're right mate. It loads a dll (for the radar) so you're probably on a losing track unless you disable it :( Likewise.. if you use Rob's VTOL gauge.. this also calls a dll.

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Bugger. :lol:
Thought that might be the case.
Dave G.