New Repaint For Trident Please

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Re: New Repaint For Trident Please

Post by Vancouver »

Do you Vatsim a lot Aharon? I tried some years but was put off by a bullish & arrogant NYC controller when I just learning how to do it. The experience put me off for ever. 8)
Alex

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: New Repaint For Trident Please

Post by Aharon »

Vancouver wrote:
21 Jul 2017, 20:59
Do you Vatsim a lot Aharon?
I fly ONLY on Vatsim!! All my flights are done on Vatsim.
Vancouver wrote:
21 Jul 2017, 20:59
I tried some years but was put off by a bullish & arrogant NYC controller when I just learning how to do it. The experience put me off for ever. 8)
Well if you are starting or learning nuts and bolts of Vatsim, never never never pick very busy airport with heavy traffic as place to learn Vatsim procedures. Always pick airports with little traffic where controllers have more time to guide and assist you in anything. Good example are Caribbean airports or Alaskan airports. That might explain why NYC ATC might get upset to find out there was a new pilot learning right in middle of very very very busy KJFK airport with heavy thick air traffic.

Smiling

You should go back to Vatsim and have fun flying on Vatsim. If you live in England meaning you fly in British time zone, pick Edinburgh airport to learn where there might be not much traffic and EGPH controllers might have time to guide, explain, and assist you.

Regards,

Aharon