CTD after Cloud9 uninstall

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

hinch
VC10
VC10

CTD after Cloud9 uninstall

Post by hinch »

as the title says really, i can no longer start up flight sim, it just closes. i was using the cloud9 mb339 demo last night but unintsalled it. Now i've done a bit of reading around this and i think it has something to do with bglman.dat /bglman.dll well i have the latter but not the .dat - could that be it? if so how do i make a new one/can someone send it me? it's not nice being without FS :k:

ianhind
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ianhind »

Well, in my mostly standard FS2004 setup (at the moment) I don't have either of those files.

hinch
VC10
VC10

Post by hinch »

it's a payware thing i've found - so you can purchas products by pressing alt and using the flightsim menu. well since i don't have such products how can i remove it? it's not mentioned in the fs9.cfg!

BAe146
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BAe146 »

Your question made me curious, so I tried it on my FS9, and it works fine after removing that .dll and .dat. I took the demo Cloud 9 Phantom folders out of the aircraft folder, also.
"Mankind has a perfect record in Aviation, We've never left anyone up there."

hinch
VC10
VC10

Post by hinch »

i tried removing the dll and it didn't work still. i tried the good old fashioned restart the computer and i'm back on track :dance: