Save the Royal Navy

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

I can't see what your all getting at! I love the UK
Presumably Trev, you mean as long as you don't have to live and put up with it all here then!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Chris558
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris558 »

Exactly! The UK is a great place to come for a Holiday for an emigrated Briton. Then, when you are reminded of all the negative things it has to offer, you think: "Well, that's my Holiday over!" :lol:

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

TobyV wrote:Can we set up an online petition to ask the Govt to call a general election for say, oooh, how about next week? I cant even begin to abide with the thought of having to put up with two years or so of Golden Brown after Bliar's abdication.

Rory Bremner had it right when he impersonated Brown not long after they got in the first time:

"New Labour's about give and take. Give us enough time and we'll take the lot".
Say, if you figure out how to get this done, would you mind letting me know how you did it? :shock: .. I live about 2.75 hours from the Canadian/Michigan Border and have given it some serious thought. People look long and hard at Americans these days though :think: ....

The world is a mad house..

Ivan..................................

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!