Aeroplane Heaven Lanc

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Sorry to bump this up, but Bazza has announced that the Lancs going to be receiving 5 stars in the upcoming PCPilot...
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

John R
Meteor
Meteor

Post by John R »

Sorry to bump this again...

I bought this today after reading an article on the BBMF and the Lanc operations, mainly a trip to, and a display. Power settings, maps, routine etc.

So after installation, PA474 Micky the Moocher is sat on the ramp at Coningsby.

First off the walk round, everything seems to be all present and correct, then on the nose the well known legend... 'City of LONDON'! :shock: I mean come on, its one of, if not the most famous warbird in the world! Two minutes on A.net would get you 'City of Lincoln'! :tuttut: Am I just being picky? :roll:
I can live with the wrong camo pattern on the tail, but why are there rivets on the spinners? I read they aren't animated, I can live with that, but rivets? That's after five minutes, and I've not started the engines yet...

OK, after a cuppa, I'm going to fly.... :smile:

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

As has already been pointed out elsewhere on this thread.. I think you'll probably find the PlaneDesign Lanc is at least up to the AH one.. some (me included) would say it's better. There is one commonality though.. the gauges in the AH model are the same as those in the PD version :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

John R
Meteor
Meteor

Post by John R »

:doh:
Thanks Dave!

This will teach me not buy on impluse!

Should of read this first. Downloading the PlaneDesign Lancaster now.

John