Skysim Vixen

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

JimCooper
Lightning
Lightning

Re: Skysim Vixen

Post by JimCooper »

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Ian,

I'm sure someone will be allong with an answer shortly. The error message you are recieving from the SMTPserver looks like a hosting company problem, so they may have some technical difficulties.

I hope you get your registration number soon.

ATB
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Ian Warren
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Ian Warren »

Thanx for the Speedy reply guys xwink

Ian Warren
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Ian Warren »

After loosing me keys , and getting a spear set , time to LOOK :dancer: I left Auckland (NZ) :) - no point go thru startup it was PLAYTIME!
Yip , a SUPER SIZE VAMPIRE/VENOM .. Hey 50ml/65/Km s away i may have a chance to get a REAL seat .. that story later :)
nice thing is the 3D VC works , albeit limited to test flight at this moment , only here to enjoy it xwink
I do like work , old cockpit ops , NICE thing with this type is the extra work load maybe , I don't no , Lets welcome the Vix
To Whangamata , dough if the aircraft was seen here , HMS Eagle did visit NZ in the 60's I missed that also .
as we ripped up the Coromandle Peninsular it was time test , pulling off the chase plane and :dance:
Shot past Whitianga , no sure morning folk even saw a glimmer......... :roll:
So... change off plane? .... what a squadron for me to play with ,
Jepper's ....the wings are broken .....
Sometimes heard a knock from next-door :brick: what the hell are ya doing :lol:
I thought it best to head to Rotorua , yeah get my Nav on-deck into to hot-springs :dancer:
COOL ! 8)
I left Rotorua :tunes: nothing can go wrong :)
IM GOING IN :dance:

:flying:

Next the XAcelleration Carrier test :drinkers:

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

Nice shots :welldone: , what scenery is that Ian? it actually makes FSX look real :-# :lol: :lol:
ATB Trev

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Looks like some of the ARNZ stuff? xsmile
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

glen
Meteor
Meteor

Post by glen »

I too had the problem of not receiving the Registration Code with the e-mail, I e-mailed Gordon Tuesday night he replied to my e-mail about 10 minutes later and included a phone number to ring, I phoned the next day and within 5 minutes had a new code and the Sea Vixen installed, great customer service in my view and thank you Gordon for your help.

It was well worth the wait and well worth the price I'm really enjoying flying it.

Glen.

Ian Warren
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Ian Warren »

Hi all , Scenery -Its a mixture of http://www.windowlight.co.nz/ and ARNZ scenery , the township of Whangamata and Whitianga are areas I currently working on with the autogen , this will covering nearly all of the Coromandel Peninsular(FREEWARE) :)

Super Thanx again , and as Glen mentioned , the backup service is Great :welldone:

Ian xsmile