Shuttleworth's Sea Hurricane

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Bridon Bear
The Ministry

Re: Shuttleworth's Sea Hurricane

Post by Bridon Bear »

Welcome back Dave and Family...hope the trip was a good one..... :) The Hurri repaint was to repay you for your generosity with all those superb close up photographs etc.

I was in a Quandary about uploading it for commercial permission reasons...in the end I decided to email Skyunlimited and without going into too many details with them, I kept the request brief... ;-) I simply asked if they would object if I uploaded a repaint (included a few screen shots too...)...their reply was very nice and they gave me their blessing straight away and said they looked forward to seeing it on Avsim etc.

Having just topped a total of over 400 downloads..I think others must like it too.....Well Chuffed... :thumbsup:

Regards.

BrianG

'Only Birds and Fools Fly'

http://thethriftysquirrels.co.uk

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

I think sometimes there is a reluctance to encourage repaints because there is so much rubbish put out withut the good manners to ask.

But when you ask and present with an excellent job as you have done here I think they can only be pleased.

There is almost a tone of surprise in your post as to the popularity.......but it is an excellent job and well deserves the response.

Keep it up............you have every right to be chuffed

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

We'll have to get him modelling next Garry!! :welldone:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

:lol:

Maybe one day we will get the press gang out :)

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

AlexP
Trident
Trident

Post by AlexP »

Brian,

Just spent a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon pottering around virtual Shuttleworth putting your fantastic repaint to good use. :)

Great job and thanks very much :thumbsup: ,

Alex

Bridon Bear
The Ministry

Post by Bridon Bear »

Glad you liked it Alex...I found this repaint very enjoyable and like you, use it at Shuttleworth quite a bit.......back onto Rapides for a bit now... ;-)

Regards.

Bridon Bear

'Only Birds and Fools Fly'

http://thethriftysquirrels.co.uk

jesse_skyunlimited
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by jesse_skyunlimited »

Bridon Bear wrote:Welcome back Dave and Family...hope the trip was a good one..... :) The Hurri repaint was to repay you for your generosity with all those superb close up photographs etc.

I was in a Quandary about uploading it for commercial permission reasons...in the end I decided to email Skyunlimited and without going into too many details with them, I kept the request brief... ;-) I simply asked if they would object if I uploaded a repaint (included a few screen shots too...)...their reply was very nice and they gave me their blessing straight away and said they looked forward to seeing it on Avsim etc.

Having just topped a total of over 400 downloads..I think others must like it too.....Well Chuffed... :thumbsup:

Regards.

BrianG
I just wonder how many planes we had sold at the time you had 400 downloads :-). Repaint downloads can easily by 4 -10 times higher than actual sales, but with such a nice scheme, someone might download it just to look it over :-)
Owner and Operator
SkyUnlimited Productions
http://www.skyunlimited.net/