de havilland DH98 Mosquito

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Cathy Howat
Meteor
Meteor

Re: de havilland DH98 Mosquito

Post by Cathy Howat »

I am considering buying the payware package just released. however havig Dave's beaufighter I am now reconsidering! I thought DG was only going to do one variant, but this, nad if it;s freeware ewven better, hell I'd part with good money for this sort of qaulity (can we get a 633 Sqn repaint ?:flying: ) This and the Bristol are gioing to leave me spoiled for choice, any chance Santa may deliver either or both?

Cathy
cathy

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

it's one of those naughty or nice deals Cathy...... :dunno:

very iner"estin model,.... personally I don't like mosquito's .. but, I wouldn't mind if I got bite from this type.
.... itching already ...damnit
:bandit:

flying legend
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by flying legend »

I will wait for the release of this mossie. Dave G's stuff has always been very good. :prayer: I have been waiting for a good mossie for years. A few extra months of waiting is no problem for me. So I'll keep my eyes open for this donationware one. I can always get the more expensive AH one later.

F.L. :dance:

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

OF course this one, being donationware, doesn't mean the AH version has to be the more expensive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

flying legend
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by flying legend »

Oh ... of course. My mistake Garry. :-# But I'll still still wait for this one. You never know if ... :dance:

Keeping the faith! ;-)
F.L.

Cathy Howat
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Cathy Howat »

I know that his is just a little rude to aske for textutres for a plane not even released yet, but could you consider fictional ^33 Sqn textures, and actual RNZAF 75 SQn, they flew the Mozzie in the late forties/early fifties before going to the vampire :flying:
cathy

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

The schemes haven't been decided yet, but I doubt a 633 scheme will be included. There will be a paint kit, so I'm sure someone will do the repaint at some stage.
As for the RNZAF scheme, it's possible, but it depends on which mark of aircraft they flew.
Dave G.

Cathy Howat
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Cathy Howat »

I'll Contact 75sqn Association and find out :flying:
cathy

DogTailRed2
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DogTailRed2 »

Wow, a Mossie. Can't wait.
Can you make all the fuel tanks selectable if poss please as I have to fly home from the Rhur on one engine in the Beau and the c/o keeps complaining.

BTW has anyone tried flying the dams course from Southwold to the Dams and back in the Beau. It's a blast!

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

:lol: :lol:

Would you like a deployable dinghy as well?.......

Derek ;-)
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals