Public Service Announcement

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Town
Viscount
Viscount

Public Service Announcement

Post by Town »

Just had a look at the F4 Phantom by First Class Simulations and for anyone thinking of taking a punt on it. Don't. This has got to be the worst one I have seen for FSX.

Tweek
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Public Service Announcement

Post by Tweek »

After a quick look, this is the AFS Designs version. From what I've seen of it in screenshots, (RAF F-4Fs :roll:) I'd be inclined to agree with your opinion on it...

Vulcan_to_the_Sky!
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vulcan_to_the_Sky! »

Im sure people are aware but in case anyone doesn't know First Class Simulations are like Just Flight, Publishers only.

On a related note, the fact its bad and from AFS Designs doesn't suprise me in the slightest, their Eurofighter was aweful!

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Is it me, or does that F-4's forward cockpit and nose more resemble a Super Etendard rather than a Phantom ? It strikes me as such.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: It's not the right version for RAF service and neither are the paints that go with it from what I can see :roll: I thought the AFS Typhoon wasn't too bad.. in the air. You could do almost anything with it and it'd still fly giving a realistic (and I use the word in the broadest sense) computer controlled feel :) However.. it was uncontrollable on the ground :o :o I emailed Andreas and got a 'it'll be fixed in a future release' reply.. fair enough. Come the time this happened, I emailed him again to say there was no upgrade from the previous version. "No" he said.. "You must buy it again" :o Not in these or anyone elses trousers! :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Ben Hartmann

Post by Ben Hartmann »

Uses default gauges too :o

Rgds

Ben

Town
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Town »

As if I need to add, stay away from the Tornado as well. It is simply bloody awful. I honestly don't understand how any company can put that kind of stuff out and expect anyone to pay for it!