FSAirlines Beta Bugs

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: FSAirlines Beta Bugs

Post by DaveB »

New Client available.. v1.1.4. Fuel bugs and other improvements made. Try it and post any probs here ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Thanks Dave,

You beat me to it.
Current stable release
FSAirlines_v114.zip
2009/01/10 15:15 Changes to previous version:
- fixed problem with manual report uploads
- made fuel calculations more accurate
Regards

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's..

Another new version.. 1.1.5

Changes to previous version:
- fixed problem with salary showing as budget in pilot info-box when on flight report pages
- fixed bug that flights couldn't be completed having uploaded a manual report before
- add FS version to flight report
- menu restrictions are set on first 'fly'-click now
- in simple refuel-mode you can now enter negative values
- values in fuel-info box now change immediately on refuelling pages
- complete refuelling menu navigation revised
- changed '10.000ft' to 'FL100' in penalty text
- fixed bug that caused negative hours in flight report (e.g. -22h) when using SimConnect

There you go. Off to try it now ;-)

EDIT..
When you go to the FLY page and add your fuel.. you then need to go to the FUEL UP page. This is exactly the same page as previous when you hit FLY.. added fuel then hit FLY again and shows what you've just loaded. Seems to work ok thus far ;-)
ATB

ImageImage

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

Just completed my first flight with 1.15 went without a hitch.

RIchard
ImageImage

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

I must say, and that may be a bit unusual from me, the latest two versions works great for me. And I REALLY like the possibility to get rid of FSUIPC.

I've never really liked that utility.

From what one read about it on the net, I may be one of very few, as it is being praised to the skies from almost everyone, but so be it.

But for the first time I was able to fly using the original FS without any kind of addons other than Davids VC10 and the FSA client in order to have a good flight in CBFSVA ....!

Great Job Guys!
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Well.. my wireless got 'overwhelmed' again and I ended up having to disconnect and reconnect again after landing (fortunately.. the problem was seen and no parking brakes on while this was happening). What I CAN say is the 'View Saved' worked fine and the 'Upload Saved' also worked fine. I'm where I should be with the fuel I should have.. I can't say better than that :thumbsup:

ATB

ImageImage

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

Not sure where to put this one but here seems as good a place as any. Not sure what happened but I am currently flying in the canaries in a viscount. On Descent into Lanzarote the sim freezed for quite a few seconds, after this I looked at the fsairlines window and it had gone back to the welcome screen. More than a little bit peeved as i was approaching the end of the flight. :@ Really don't know what happened here.

Richard
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Keep an eye on it Richard in case it's localised to your pc. Fraser has flown these routes so many times he can probably do them in his sleep :)

ATB

ImageImage

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

Its an odd one Dave, There are no add ons in that area and i really don't know what could of happened, probably nothing to do with fsa but i don't really know. It froze solid for a good 10 - 15 seconds but i can't think of anything that would cause it to do so. Certainly is good fun to fly these routes as they are something different to the norm and I am using them as a break during my Viking trip down the East coast of Africa, hoping to go as Lagos but some of the flights are huge.

Should have time to re fly the flight tomorrow and hope everything goes well.

Richard
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's..

Well, client v1.19 didn't last very long as v1.1.10 has been released today (14.7.09). Please keep an eye on your aircraft maint percentage as Konny appears to have increased the attrition rate with the new release. My last two flights recording V/S's of -1 and -10 respectively both picked up a drop of 0.3% where the two flights previous (identical flights flown with new aircraft but on v1.19) gave an expected 0.1% loss. I've commented on this over at FSA so we'll see what pop's out ;-)

EDIT..
Rechecked my own figures and it seems there was NOT a consistent -0.3% loss though the figures I have still don't make a great deal of sense. Konny hasn't touched that part of the client so all should be as was ;-)

ATB

ImageImage