Payware Rapide

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Re: Payware Rapide

Post by Garry Russell »

Yo Dave

I certainly would not do that either :)

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Tom Everitt AFG
Victor
Victor

Re: Payware Rapide

Post by Tom Everitt AFG »

Hello Icarusgold

To qulify my comment, I have been involved with the operation of the real, still flying DH-89A Rapide G-AGTM for the past 6 years. I have flown more hours in it than I care to remember and I think it's fair to say I know that aircraft and the type pretty well.

Your representation of TM is wholly inaccurate and, whilst I applaud anyone for releasing British aircraft into the market, there is no excuse for sloppy research and poor application, particularly when there are 56 photos of this very aircraft available for free on airliners.net!

Tom.

icarusgold wrote:the only important thing is that all people buying dragon liked it a lot...if you haven't tried how you can comments something?

only comments as those were from people havent tried...that says a lot...luckily we have all people that bought our new fsx era aircraft that buy all the rest.

As in other forums the lawyer of the freeware or people didnt tried have to comment....just boring...change attitude.