Bugs, bugs and more bugs?

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Captain Pugwash
Lightning
Lightning

Re: Bugs, bugs and more bugs?

Post by Captain Pugwash »

ahh! knew it was to good to last, flynet back to it's old tricks again. five flights no problem and then one more and it induces fs to crash. i thought they were supposed to fix this problem.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Is it just me.... can anyone else fly a long flight without using the time multiplier without the @#!!@~!**~@! thing crashing after3 and a half hours? I've been trying to fly this ruddy leg of a ferry flight for a year now... and its the same every time grrrrrrrrrrrr

EDIT! Cancel that rant... after a 5 minute "Pause" its continuing to fly from when it stopped responding!!!! :dancer:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Doing a flight from EGBB -LIPZ inJBK Britannia. Got pinged with a light penalty for Landing Lights on over 10000'. I was flying at 9500' descending to 6000'. Real; weather ActiveSky. I had checked barometer 2956 and everything was correct. Still got pinged and had to abort flight.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

hmm.. I wonder if John can shed any light on this. That doesn't sound right to me :think:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

That was a quick reply. I was actually being extra careful as I was descending over hills towards Venice. It was double check all the way down so I know I was OK. Haven't got time to do the flight again. Do I lose more money if I let the booking expire or if I cancel it
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hiya Simon :wave:

GOd mate.. I wish my memory was up to scratch because I honestly can't remember now. If you cancel the flight, you will definately get charged. I'm not so sure about letting it expire :think: Will try and find out ;-)

EDIT..
Sorry Simon but it seems you will be charged the same 12.5% ticket cost if you let the flight expire.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage

Viscount Cornbank
The Gurus

Post by Viscount Cornbank »

Perplexed :dunno:

The stats page shows me correctly at Shannon, but FS Airlines thinks I'm at Liverpool, not one, but two flights ago :help:

It's only letting me book out of Liverpool.

cheers

Fraser

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Fraser :hello:

I seem to remember having this happen once before but on that occassion, I think I'd been a bit swift with the old keys. Also.. I was at my last destination not 2 flights back! *-) I came out of FSA and went back a few mins later and FSA had updated but I can't see the same happening with your situation. One for John I'm afraid :dunno:

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

panthomas
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by panthomas »

Hi, last night FSA lost all data of our flights between 20:00UTC and 02:00UTC, including my 9 hrs flight from Gander to Keflavik on Avro York, that meens bad luck.
The message from fsa is :
"Database Restored

I made serious mistake today and damaged the data in the database. I have repaired it by restoring from the automatic backup from 20:00 UTC Saturday, all activity from that time until 2:00 UTC Sunday has unfortunately been lost. You all have my most sincere apology.
JoeFremont - Feb 2 2020, 01:05"

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

No worries Joe. Appreciate all your efforts keeping us running. It’s a lot of work.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage