Just Flight Connie video.....

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Just Flight Connie video.....

Post by Chris Trott »

The FSDZigns Connie works quite well in FSX and they've had some modifications to the free panel to make it work fine, so I agree that I'll be staying with it, especially since the JustFlight Connie has several glaring errors in it - like the mag switches being wrong (it's got a guarded start switch, not a "start" position on the mags. I've not seen a single R3350 powered aircraft, much less a high power radial that has that setup).

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Post by DispatchDragon »

The FZDZ Connie(s) are a delight in Fs9 -- I was wondering about that Chris

Leif

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Certainly like the look of that Connie, but not enough to shell out for it. I think the A2A Stratocruiser is more likely for me, or whatever they come up with next.

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

DispatchDragon wrote:The FZDZ Connie(s) are a delight in Fs9 -- I was wondering about that Chris

Leif
Agree! I tried the Alphasim version recently. It is now freeware but even considering that, I was very dissapointed with it. Especially the panel, which is very primitive compared to the FZDZ Conne. Since ithe Alphasim was free, I really should not complain but if I had paid for it I would be very upset.

There was a particular repaint "Skyways of London" of the Alphasim that I wanted so I have that and will eventually try to adopt the FZSZ Connie panel to that or modify the Alphasim panel myself.

Nigel²

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Tomliner »

Isn't the Connie just the most beautiful ,stylish and to use the modern vernacular 'COOL' piece of aviation machinery ever to be created.Particlarly the L1049 SuperG :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

I sort of agree Eric.........as far as US stuff goes :worried:

But for me it's the Starliner with her new high aspect ratio wing that was the icing on the cake :)

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Do you know what? Manfred Jahn's model is the first added ac to my recently installed fs9....
it's a very nice work :thumbsup:
as for this FSX release version of the Connie from Just Flight..... it's very impressive :o , But I have a very good 4 engine propliner
in my hanger .... that A2A stratocruiser... and thats enough for the payware hanger .

like in real life no one person could afford every plane that comes along ....... I mean who can really enjoy every airplane in
either flight sim or real world... it makes the one you do choose worth all the more. :) I think so anyway.
.... just my view point , I don't mean one can't have every offering out there. your sim.

hey you kknow what else ... I think this laptop is going to need a cooler if I'm going to play fs9 on it .... yiks my knee is getting hot, :lol: