Carenado Beech V35

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

austerdriver

Carenado Beech V35

Post by austerdriver »

I'm not sure if this is the right section to ask my question, but its a payware question

Does the Carenado Beech V35 for FS2004 have clickable flaps and a clickable pitch wheel?

And if anybody own this addon would it be possible to see a pick of the flaps swich and the pitch wheel?

If this in the wrong place then please move

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Carenado Beech V35

Post by FlyTexas »

You get kind of a mixed bag with the trim wheel and flaps switch. In the VC both of them are clickable...
...but in the 2D only the flaps switch is clickable...
...but you can see a moving trim wheel in a pop-up window although it's not clickable.

Weird, eh? :lol: Hope this helps.

Brian

austerdriver

Post by austerdriver »

A couple of questions, are the brake lever and the throttle, mixture and prop pitch clickable?

edetroit
Meteor
Meteor

Post by edetroit »

I am pretty sure Carenado will remake the V35 soon. Which I for one am looking forward to (FS9 version) B)smk

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

austerdriver wrote:A couple of questions, are the brake lever and the throttle, mixture and prop pitch clickable?
The throttle, mixture, and prop pitch are clickable in the 2D pop-up window as well as the VC. For some reason the brake lever is only clickable (and visible) in the 2D pop-up window.
edetroit wrote:I am pretty sure Carenado will remake the V35 soon. Which I for one am looking forward to (FS9 version) B)smk
I sure hope so. There are two aircraft which I feel would bring in a boat-load of sales for Carenado...a new and improved V35 and a new and improved Tomahawk. :agree:

Brian

Ben Hartmann

Post by Ben Hartmann »

edetroit wrote:I am pretty sure Carenado will remake the V35 soon. Which I for one am looking forward to (FS9 version) B)smk
If its as frame rate hungry as their Archer re-model, bounces like a gangsters' car or there is no 2D panel they sure as hell won"t be getting any of my money. :-O

Rgds

Ben