I'm back

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Fodda
Vulcan
Vulcan

I'm back

Post by Fodda »

Yes, I've not been idle, just not flying at all. And sorry for those in the CB Flight Service, I've stopped at Jersey with a 748 which should've been returned to Bristol at least. I'll get it back there some time, if someone else hasn't ferried it already.

Swift recap... I had no joy with getting my money back for the non-working graphics card. I couldn't "prove" that it didn't work as I don't know anyone with a system that I could test it in, and PC world and other PC shops wouldn't test it for me... :(

Chrimbo brought me CoD 6 and DAO to play and those rather took over for a while.

Then I took advantage of the JF offer and my points and bought the rather lovely Connie... Only to find that FSX for some reason now refused to budge an inch on start up. Never mind I still had CoD6, DAO and then GTA4.

Anyway... I've been looking in now and then and keeping up, but now Concorde-X has piqued my interest again, although it's damned expensive. The manual (huge) is available free though (registration required) and does look bloody good.

But I have FSX up and running again and I feel the draw of the sky pulling me.

So, belated happy new year to one and all.

Cheers... :cheers: :guinn: