Idiot Sightings!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

delticbob
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Idiot Sightings!

Post by delticbob »

nigelb wrote::Oh, and everything will be a lot smaller than it is in Texas!

Nigel²
Including waist sizes :rant:

Bob
I can fly now with my fantastic new PC

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

nigelb wrote: Poor Chris, the heavily favoured dallas cowchips lost to the Redskins tonight but I will concede, they do know how to hold though. (the cryboys lost the game because of crucial holding penalty on the last play of the game which negated a game winning touchdown.) For that reason, they are idiots #9.

Nigel²
It's Jessica Simpson's fault I tell ya! :rant: She must have been in the stadium...or at least at home watching the game on TV. ;)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/J ... 68647.html

Brian

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Indians give cowboy three wishes before he dies

A bunch of Indians capture a cowboy and bring him back to their camp to meet the chief.

The chief says, "You going to die, cowboy. But we sorry for you, so give you one wish a day for three days. On sundown of third day, you die. What is first wish?"

The cowboy says, "I want to see my horse."

The Indians get his horse. The cowboy grabs the horse's ear and whispers something, then slaps the horse on the back. The horse takes off. Two hours later, the horse comes back with a naked blonde. She jumps off the horse and goes into the teepee with the cowboy. The Indians look at each other figuring, "Typical white thinks only with short bow."

The second day, the chief asks, "What your wish today?"

The cowboy says, "I want to see my horse again."

The Indians bring him his horse. The cowboy leans over to the horse and whispers something in the horse's ear, then slaps it on the ass. Two hours later, the horse comes back with a naked redhead. She gets off and goes into the teepee with the cowboy. Again, the Indians shake their heads figuring, "Typical white man, going to die tomorrow and can only think of one thing."

On the last day, and the chief says, "This your last wish, white man. What you want?"

The cowboy says, "I want to see my horse again."

The Indians bring him his horse. The cowboy grabs the horse by both ears, twists them hard and yells, "Read my lips! POSSE, damn it! P-O-S-S-E!"

Ant1981
Victor
Victor

Post by Ant1981 »

nigelb wrote::agree: :agree: :lol:

Well Chris, in the UK KFC sells Tacos and Taco Bell sells chicken. It is because of something to do with this Health and Safety thing they have there. They also drive on the wrong side of the road, use funny money, and eat corn (maize) on the cob vertically, rather than horisontally as we do here in the good ole USA. Just a few tips in case you ever go over there. Oh, and everything will be a lot smaller than it is in Texas!

Nigel²
Wrong, all of it.
I like this flight simming, it's fun.....

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

... well he tries...

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

airboatr wrote:"...Read my lips! POSSE, damn it! P-O-S-S-E!"
That's it...I'm trading in my truck for this horse. ;) Good one, Joe! :thumbsup:

Brian

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

Ant1981 wrote:

Well Chris, in the UK KFC sells Tacos and Taco Bell sells chicken. It is because of something to do with this Health and Safety thing they have there. They also drive on the wrong side of the road, use funny money, and eat corn (maize) on the cob vertically, rather than horisontally as we do here in the good ole USA. Just a few tips in case you ever go over there. Oh, and everything will be a lot smaller than it is in Texas!

Nigel²
Wrong, all of it.
:agree: :agree: :agree: Well of course it is! Tongue in cheek and all that. The cowchips are idiots #9 - 69 so Ant, I am not sure if your #70 or I am. *-) ;)

Oh, loved the Indian joke!

Nigel²

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

FlyTexas wrote: It's Jessica Simpson's fault I tell ya! :rant: She must have been in the stadium...or at least at home watching the game on TV. ;)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/J ... 68647.html

Brian
Jessica must have really been concentrating her powers (and other attributes) on that last play before the half then! Three seconds left on the clock and Romo throws a lateral and the Redskins knock the ball out of the receivers hands and return it for a touchdown. It really did go t*ts up, didn't it. Go Jessica, keep working those bad boys!

Nigel²

PS: Thanks for that link Brian, I must say I enjoyed reading todays version of 'Blue Star, the center of the dallas cowchip universe'

Ant1981
Victor
Victor

Post by Ant1981 »

nigelb wrote:
Ant1981 wrote:

Nigel²
Wrong, all of it.
:agree: :agree: :agree: Well of course it is! Tongue in cheek and all that. The cowchips are idiots #9 - 69 so Ant, I am not sure if your #70 or I am. *-) ;)

Oh, loved the Indian joke!

Nigel²
Definatley you, as it's 'you're' not 'your'. ;)
I like this flight simming, it's fun.....

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

Oh, you're correct. Excuse my faux-pas. I will accept #70. Of course, you're still at fault for taking my original post literally. That makes you #71! ;)

Nigel²