Yellow is my favorite colour !;)

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Yellow is my favorite colour !;)

Post by Metalmaster »

...been enjoying Helicopters lately, and somehow end up enjoying the classics more ;)
heres another great model, during a flight at dawn, along the coast from Dinard
to Mont St Michel...
rc

Brian Franklin
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Yellow is my favorite colour !;)

Post by Brian Franklin »

Lovely pictures and nice to see the old girl still in use. I will be updating her to a pure FSX model when current project is finished.

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris Sykes »

Brian Franklin wrote:Lovely pictures and nice to see the old girl still in use. I will be updating her to a pure FSX model when current project is finished.
:thumbsup: :welldone: :excited: :OB: :shhh:

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Post by Metalmaster »

good news ! I have the best of both FS worlds now, both FS9 and FSX in the same drive...I am installing back planes and scenery into FS9, then try and use them on FSX-...most models have problems with gauges, but surprisingly many sceneries still work fine, like Manchester in 1962 ;)
again, lovely helicopter ;)
congratulations !

mayday
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by mayday »

Hi
:help:

What a wonderful study of the SAR Wessex. I was fortunate to be a Winchman on the Wessex for 13 years and would dearly love to have informationon on where to find the file which would allow me to download this aircraft for my sim. Any guidance on this would be very appreciated.

GHD
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by GHD »

mayday wrote:Hi
:help:

What a wonderful study of the SAR Wessex. I was fortunate to be a Winchman on the Wessex for 13 years and would dearly love to have informationon on where to find the file which would allow me to download this aircraft for my sim. Any guidance on this would be very appreciated.
Here you go:

http://www.simshed.co.uk/

George
George

gordon-in-aberdeen
Vulcan
Vulcan
Location: Stones' throw from old Montrose Air Station (well, 4 miles anyway:-)

Post by gordon-in-aberdeen »

Brian Franklin wrote:Lovely pictures and nice to see the old girl still in use. I will be updating her to a pure FSX model when current project is finished.
I very regularly use the old girl when pottering around in FS9, especially around RAF Lecuhars or up over the Grampians in the sim, looking for any climbers needing plucked of a hillside or summit :excited:

Great model Brian, it would be lovely if you had an opportunity to update her to :OB: sometime in the future and much appreciated by many here I'm sure... :thumbsup:
TTFN, Gordon
"To err is human, but to ARR is most definitely Pirate... "

sketchy74
Vulcan
Vulcan
Location: Los Angeles, California, But an ExPat Brit from Cornwall

Post by sketchy74 »

Brian....

Only just read your quote above... very happy to hear that! You have made my day! :)

DarrenL
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DarrenL »

Thought I'd have a little go to do some steady sightseeing around Melbourne, I don't usually like flying Kenwood chefs as I find the controlling them using a Hotas X can be a bit eye opening (and perhaps stomach churning) but I found the Wessex to be very nice and even docile. Being able to set the throttle and fly without the chopper deciding to go randomly up or down, in fact a Chinook I once tried would fly backwards better than forwards :lol:

nazca_steve
Concorde
Concorde
Location: South Orange County, California (ex-pat from Cambs.)

Post by nazca_steve »

Absolutely gorgeous screens. Have to agree, something about aircraft in gloss yellow that really just works. Really nice model and paintwork, have to admit not being a chopper fan Brian's model had slipped by me, but am very tempted to give her a spin.

Steven Beeny, repainter and modeller. New Canberra series for FS9 out now.
http://www.flyingstations.com