Start 2011 With a Smile

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Start 2011 With a Smile

Post by Tomliner »

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite – All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary

Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was looking for some hot action!
So I sent her my ironing. That’ll keep the lazy woman busy.

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.
That’s when he realised he had made it home safely.

Paddy says to Mick, “Christmas is on Friday this year”. Mick said, “Let’s hope it’s not the 13th then.”

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak

Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I’ll have to let her in.

I’ve been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.

After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes women happy. Nothing.

A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that he had a part in the school play and he was playing
a man who had been married for 25 years. The dad says, “Never mind son, maybe next year you’ll get a speaking part.”

Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That’s a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for
just £2 a month: time to change supplier I think.

2 women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the
benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes…. I think they were Hovis Witnesses.
:) EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Start 2011 With a Smile

Post by dodger »

Hi Eric,

Where do you get them from? some great ones there mate and thanks for the Laugh,

God knows we have bugger all to laugh about, VAT/Petrol/Diesel/Home Heating Fuel/ Food/ the wife's Rolling Tobaco all on the up,

Cheers,

Roger, GOF.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :agree:

I'm retiring.

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Tomliner »

Graham please don't retire.You are still the master! :hello: EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!