New Recruits please post details here

New pilots report here for all info regarding recruitment and airline rules.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: New Recruits please post details here

Post by DaveB »

Hi Tom..

You're not the only one of late. Must be something in the water :lol:

I've sent you the second letter and accepted your application. Let me know via FSA what aircraft you'd like as your first TR and I'll set it up ;)

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

tango234
Viscount
Viscount

Post by tango234 »

Thanks,
I've replied there ;)

Pricetx
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Pricetx »

I'm actually a returning member. I unfortunately had to leave Flight Sim for several months to focus on my studies but i'm now in a position where I can get a few hours in here and there.

If you need any information it'll still be available in my original recruit post further back in this thread.

Jonathan Price

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Jon..

I'll ask one of the database mods if they can bring you back to life. Thing is.. if your id number was a high one, I may well have reused it again. Hang in there and I'll let you know one way or the other ;) We can get you in whatever happens :)

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Jonathan,

I've reactivated your account, let us know which training TR you want.

Regards

John

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

John,

How did you reactivate his account when I'd already done it yesterday afternoon (UK time)? :)

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Chris Trott wrote:John,

How did you reactivate his account when I'd already done it yesterday afternoon (UK time)? :)
Hi Chris,

One for the devs to look at. I looked at the names of pilots listed in the 'Reactivate Pilot' drop down menu. Jonathan's name was there so I reactivated it. I just looked again and its still in the list. I wrongly assumed that list only had de-activated accounts in it but it appears to have a mixture of active/inactive. e.g. Dave Booker isn't in that list but both you and me are. :dunno:

John

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

Check the pilot ID numbers. I've had a couple of accounts, but all used the same e-mail address. I think Johnathan may have had 2 accounts (same issue). Once I reactivated one, the other shouldn't be able to reactivate because it'd create 2 accounts with one e-mail address.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chris :hello:

Jon had rejoined (no.. applied to rejoin) but no ID had been allocated this time around. As soon as you PM'd me yesterday and I'd checked his ID (186 I think) was showing, I declined the new application. He has had the odd difficulty getting in since reactivation. I asked him to delete his cookies and this appeared to work as he was able to login and change his password. However, logging in again seems to refuse the new password and will only let him login with the old one.. I think it's that way round :worried:

The answer is a simple one.. but I can't think of it at the mo *-)

EDIT..
This was Jon's message Chris..
It seems whenever I change my password back to my normal one then it locks me out of my account again, but if I reset my password I can get back in fine. For now i'll just set a different password but I just wondered, do I have a duplicate account or something equally strange? Not a major problem but was just inrested .

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Pricetx
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Pricetx »

Computers, you have to love them 8) ..

Jon.

P.S If it helps to avoid confusion, the password used on my original account and the one where I reapplied were the same. However, I get locked out if I use that, so it doesn't really narrow down which account i'm actually using.
Jonathan Price