First Time S.E.X

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

First Time S.E.X

Post by Tomliner »

FIRST TIME SEX

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet & have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out & make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time & the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms & sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time & all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house & meets his girlfriend at the door. 'Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!'

The boy goes inside & is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace & bows his head.. A minute passes & the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down..

10 minutes pass & still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over & whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious.'

The boy turns & whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.'

:) EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: First Time S.E.X

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol:

I've seen this one but I had to read it again 'cause I couldn't remember the punchline :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

New one on me :)
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

austerdriver

Post by austerdriver »

:lol:

Haven't seen that one before

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if that lad will need a prescription soon.

Nigel²