Storm Of War / Cliffs of Dover

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DarrenL
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Storm Of War / Cliffs of Dover

Post by DarrenL »

You can stop automated updates and do it manually for all games in the list.

Notice also the Steam Cloud tick box below, that can store in-games settings/save game details etc so if you suffer a HDD failure you can reinstall the game, either by disc or via Steam and it will reinstall your settings or saved games so you don't lose anything.

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

The other cool thing about the cloud is if you have the same game on more than one computer (like RW2) you can keep your career stats and such saved across computers and you can pick up what you were doing on your desktop from your laptop and vice-versa. It's a neat capability for when you're traveling.

DogTailRed2
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DogTailRed2 »

Definitely a coding calamity but an ugly ducking (not so ugly) waiting to become an Eagle!
Contact over the channel. 9+ 111's. Got some hits on the port engine. Trailing oil it headed for the deck. Ran out of ammo before I could get the blighter.

Blister
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Blister »

Great picture!

I tried pre-ordering this - placed the order on the Ubisoft Shop and got the freebie download of whatever, but when I tried to update my card details when the original card expired I tried that many times that I got fed up and cancelled. Since then I have had numerous re-orders made by DigitalRiver, numerous cancellations - not received anything yet (despite them saying it had been posted - even though I have proof of them cancelling!) and they have taken money out of my account. The latest in this sorry saga is that they are saying I am not eligible for a refund - UNBELIEVABLE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Not happy at all I wouldn't not recommend buying through them to anyone - stick with STEAM (even though I dont like the steam software!)

Not sure what to do - I am currently in an email loop with the company - and getting madder by the hour!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

B
If the good old days were as bad as today - then we are up to our necks in it!