Divert!

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Divert!

Post by Vc Ten »

Had to try out the divert facility on the va yesterday and thankfully all worked fine
Flight was booked from Manchester to Kefellinia but some how had it in my head I was flying to corfu! :doh:
Fueled to corfu and as I knew I would be away from the sim for a while and would be flying on gps didnt print log only the airport info which was left on the printer for when it got nearer the time to enter ils into the radios Only Kefellinia has no ils landing and its getting dark, never flown into there anyhow and barely enough fuel to reach corfu. So off full screen and pressed Divert ! Hoped for the best and changed heading for Dubrovnik which I had the airport info for as i'd flown there in 1-11. Landed there fine, and this morning flew the remaining leg after picking up more fuel Good fun init :rofl:
Dale
Image Image Image

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Divert!

Post by DaveB »

Hi Dale :)

As long as you realise your 'faux pas' in good time, DIVERT is a good get out of jail card. Unfortunately for those of us who've done it.. the sad truth goes 'bing bong' on your screen when you're taxiing in.. by which time it's too late 8) :wall: :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!