DAS Air DC-10

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RJP
Comet
Comet

DAS Air DC-10

Post by RJP »

Hi all,

After several years I've recently reinstalled FSX and have been bimbling around in an Islander (not sure why but I decided to give a theme to some flights I'd ferry an Islander to the Falkland Islands (it's quite a long way isn't it!)).

Once I've finished that I thought I'd switch to something bigger that flies faster & higher. I used to spend half my life on DAS Air DC-10s so it's an obvious choice.

Does anyone know of a freeware (yeah, I'm a tight git lol) DC-10 / DAS Air repaint please? I'm a bit out of touch these days with where to look for / find FS stuff.

Cheers
Rich

MenInBlack
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: DAS Air DC-10

Post by MenInBlack »

Hi RJP,
Check this freeware SGA model HERE
and the DAS repaint HERE
Note that you have to be logged into your flightsim.com account in order to see those.

RJP
Comet
Comet

Post by RJP »

Thanks for the info! Will check those out :)
Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Post by dodger »

Hi Richard,

You could try this link, the makers also do a great Tristar for FSX, i don't know about a DAS Repaint.

http://www.fs-freeware.net/downloads/vi ... -packagev2

Cheers,

Roger.

PS, Out of interest, what route do you use from the Falklands to the UK with the DC10?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

RJP
Comet
Comet

Post by RJP »

Thanks, I'll check that out too :)

Well I ended up heading up to Santiago & then the Galapagos (for the most remote airport 'reward') & then west from there.

I'll probably end up using a DC-10 for some UK - Middle East - Africa flights instead now.

Cheers
Rich
Click here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!