Justflight Vulcan

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

camelman
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Justflight Vulcan

Post by camelman »

Greetings all,
I'm a newbie on here having just got hold of FSX and loaded the Justflight Vulcan.

All works fine through take off but after about 30 seconds of flight the plane just starts to lose altitude and crashes into the deck.
All the other aircraft work ok so wondering what I'm missing.

Any help gratefully accepted :)

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: Justflight Vulcan

Post by DaveG »

Hello Camelman, and welcome to the forums. :hello:
I don't have the JustFlight Vulcan, I'm afraid, but hopefully someone can help you out.
Dave G.

Techy111
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Re: Justflight Vulcan

Post by Techy111 »

After take-off the Vulcan over speeds almost immediately and the nose starts to drop and eventually the aircraft crashes into the ground.

Due to the extremely powerful engines in the Vulcan you will need to learn how to fly this aircraft within its flight envelope. You need to drop the throttle back to around 35%% thrust once the aircraft is airborne and not applying full thrust until the aircraft is near the ceiling of its cruising altitude.

Another possibility is that you have not correctly trimmed the aircraft, and hence the trim is set so as the aircraft is slightly "nose down" and losing height. If you switch off Number Lock on the numberpad on your keyboard and try experimenting with presses of the 7 and 1 keys, you will find that this adjust the trim - you may need to press a number of times to get the level correct and may need to make fine adjustments until it is trimmed as required.

From just flights website :thumbsup:

Tony
The last surviving and complete Vickers Vanguard....."Superb"
ImageImageImage