Alabeo sale: 40% off most of their fleet.

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Marijn
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: Alabeo sale: 40% off most of their fleet.

Post by Marijn »

Well, I got me two Alabeo's, the Cessna 404 Titan and the Piper PA31 Chieftain. Both were on my wishlist but since I allready had the Flysimware 402 Businessliner and the Carenado PA31 Navajo
they were given "low" priority. But...the 404 is a beauty and flies like a dream! I don't care much for the half glass cockpit of the Chieftain though. Maybe I can mix it up with the classic dash of the Navajo.
Have that Cessna 207 as well and she's a firm favorite!

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Just had a look at the Titan - very nice indeed. One for the list, I think. :)

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

That was easy! :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Marijn
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Marijn »

Allthough most sites only have the older Alabeo's on sale, for some reason all are 40% off on PCAviator. That's where I got them from.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

DaveB wrote:That was easy! :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
:lol:

Ah, but it's only made 'the list' you see. And the list can be edited or shortened as I, who is in complete control, see fit. And besides, I don't have a Cessna twin, so that's a gaping hole in the collection, isn't it. :worried:

Thank you, Marijn - I'm desperately trying to ignore your last post. :lol:

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

:wall: :wall:

Marijn
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Marijn »

Ain't she a beauty !!! congratulations with your latest addition. I just bought me the Piper Seminole...downloading now! :excited:

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Marijn, yes the Titan is a beauty and you're right - she flies very nicely indeed. My first GA twin, I believe, so thanks for the recommendation! :cheers:

The Piper Seminole is a very handsome aircraft, and it's one I was thinking about myself - but, I think there might be another one coming out in due course, so I'll hold off on that for now. Hope you're enjoying it. :)

One more of the 207; way back, I grandly proclaimed that I intended to run P3D v3 as installed; no add-ons other than aircraft, no enhancements, no fiddling about with anything. Unfortunately, P3D' s awful anti-aliasing has driven me back to Nvidia Inspector, with very pleasing results. From previous experience, I was worried about the frame rate impact of sparse grid supersampling , but my newer GPU seems to have overcome that. This picture, and the one of the Cessna 404 Titan above, are with N.I. settings.

Marijn
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Marijn »

Your pictures are looking great! I'm using FSX-SE for now and my old rig is handling it very well. Might try P3D once I replace it with a more appropriate set-up though.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Marijn wrote: Might try P3D once I replace it with a more appropriate set-up though.
Marijn, you probably are aware that P3D relies more on the GPU than does FSX, so that's one thing to bear in mind when you do get your new set-up. Also, just to remind you about what I said in the opening post - some of Alabeo's installers only go as far as P3Dv2, ( the Titan and 207 included ), so you might find you need to do the usual thing with temporarily renaming folders and so on. I used the Flightsim Estonia migration tool, which took care of me nicely - just something else you need to be aware of. :)