PEP up your evening

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: PEP up your evening

Post by TSR2 »

Proair might well be wrong, it just what it is in EditVoicePack 😁 or it might relate to when it was Air Bridge, before it became Hunting.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Buggyman
VC10
VC10

Post by Buggyman »

Thanks for that Ben. I dare say I'm not the only one looking forward to that conversion.

Allan

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I'm surprised Robbie hasn't answered this thread. He was at Fields (EMA) and has flown on a number of their Vanguards.

R O B B I E !!!!

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

I'm pretty sure our call sign was "Alpha Bravo" 223 etc what ever the flight# was, but to be certain I've messaged my ex wife in the uk, she was senior ops controller for years, she should remember.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Cheers Robbie, once I get some confirmation I'll get cracking on Edit Voice Pack 😀

ImageImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Thanks Robbie.. appreciate it :thumbsup:

Did you know that Dick Gilbert had written a book about ABC? I have a copy winging its way here as I type.. via the Vanguard at Brooklands as nowhere else seems to have it in stock :wall: Its advertised at the Aviation Book Store though showing 'currently out of stock' 8) Only seen a picture of it so no idea how big it is or what the content will be (other than about ABC of course). I know he has a gallon of phots as he's linked/donated many of them to the Vanguard boys. :cpu:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Really!, wow that might be worth a look see, I'll have to see if I can get a copy!.
cheers Matey :thumbsup:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

You're welcome :thumbsup:

He's had a fair bit of contact with PEP at Brooklands over the last few years. I think it was he who donated a car registration that I'd dearly loved to have bid for but I thought it would be well out of my reach. As it was.. it went for around £200 :wall: The plate was VC9 PEP if I remember right :( What a mistake'a to make'a :|

If in trouble with that book.. Paul, the team leader, said he left them with 6 copies on a sale or return agreement. I think one had gone which left 5 and I've had one which leaves 4. If it doesn't turn up anywhere.. give me a shout and I'll point you in the right direction at Brooklands ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Mr. B.... is it just through the Brooklands website? How much is it going for? I quite fancy one. :worried:

ImageImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hello mate..

No.. it's not even through the Brooklands website. I looked all over the place for it yesterday and none of the links I found turned out to have it in stock. There may be more but I was losing the will to live!! In desperation, I emailed Paul to ask if Dick had left any copies with him by any chance and it transpired he had. They're on sale ON PEP and nowhere else at the museum. Paul said he'd grab a copy on Wednesday, take it home and post it from there. I've still no idea how I'm going to pay him :lol: If you want.. I can get him to grab another copy and send it to you. No idea how you'll pay him though :lol: I'm sure we can work something out ;)
ATB
Dave B)smk
ImageImage